3v3 coop vs ai!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Sage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

They neeed coop vs ai for 3v3

Koldheartedjsp

11-06-2011

no

Razekal

11-06-2011

While it would be nice, the basic strategy of 3v3 would be a nightmare to program effectively.
Bots would never contest Dragon, never contest Red, and almost never gank until lvl 12 without some serious work. I'm not saying I don't want Co-op vs Ai, I'm just saying out small player pool doesn't justify the massive work that would go into this.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razekal View Post
While it would be nice, the basic strategy of 3v3 would be a nightmare to program effectively.
Bots would never contest Dragon, never contest Red, and almost never gank until lvl 12 without some serious work. I'm not saying I don't want Co-op vs Ai, I'm just saying out small player pool doesn't justify the massive work that would go into this.
So just like Summoner's Rift co op vs ai

marklukejohn

11-06-2011

If you want to be a noob you can already do that on summoners rift

Razekal

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
So just like Summoner's Rift co op vs ai
SR has the massive player pool to justify it's existence >_>

Cromathor

11-07-2011

He meant that they don't contest dragon, baron, or jungle buffs in co-op vs ai

Captain Kopp

11-07-2011

^what this guy said

Razekal

11-07-2011

Actually they will gank you during the early game laning phase if you try to take their buff mobs.

Silent Hero

11-07-2011

I'd hate to play this map with bots. Even more, I'd hate to PROGRAM bots to do it. Think about how many decisions to gank and ward and farm you make in the average game of TT. And then there is dragon to watch plus middle red. It's just way too non-linear and this map is way less about laning and way more about skirmishes and all-out teamfights that revolve heavily around warding and brush control.

If you think about how the intermediate bots in SR are programmed, you can see that they have a fairly set path. They lane for the first half and then group up and hunt/push in the second half. It's nowhere near as complex as what you would need for your idea.