Champions you love but are bad at.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

11-05-2011

For me, I think that would be Talon.

its all me

11-05-2011

Mundo, hes my favorite champion in the whole world and i could play every single game as him. But hes counter by 1 freaking summoner spell. c'mon....

holy bongos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2011

Brolaf. I mainly blame this on my full health teammate that runs the other way when I come to gank 1/2 health enemies out of the jungle and leaves me there to die after I MAYBE kill one of the two.

Also LOL at axes flying through people but doing no damage or slowing them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by its all me View Post
Mundo, hes my favorite champion in the whole world and i could play every single game as him. But hes counter by 1 freaking summoner spell. c'mon....
Quicksilver Sash, and the new Cleanse, both get rid of Ignite. I just made you a much better Mundo (not that I'm a good Mundo player XD)

I'd say my favorite champ that I'm bad at would have to be...Ezreal. I love the skill shot based gameplay and the hybrid viability in his kit. BUT I have no idea which way is the best to build him, so my build gets spread thin and I end up being a liability half the time.

Haibane Rekki

11-05-2011

All of them. :<

Creaking

11-05-2011

/sigh

Master Yi...

RadiantPyrophore

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Quicksilver Sash, and the new Cleanse, both get rid of Ignite. I just made you a much better Mundo (not that I'm a good Mundo player XD)

I'd say my favorite champ that I'm bad at would have to be...Ezreal. I love the skill shot based gameplay and the hybrid viability in his kit. BUT I have no idea which way is the best to build him, so my build gets spread thin and I end up being a liability half the time.
build sheen first. Always.

its all me

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post

Ive main mundo for a long time and this doesn't work, because it messes up his whole late game build, and its to expensive to buy before i get my warmogs which is the only thing that can make me tanky enough to survive a normal beating without ignite. But without my mogs they don't even have to ignite me i am so squishy. I could get it was latter game but thats when it doesn't affect em as much any way.

Rockpops

11-05-2011

Alistar. The many many applications of Headbutt and Pulverize which require perfect positioning is a little much for me. Id go so far as to say he is the hardest champion in the entire game to play.

MagicMyshu

11-05-2011

If I'm not good at em I prolly won't like them for long