Why is Sion the new FotM?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiMPYY

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by inasekk View Post
because people dont know how to counterpick (xerath anyone?), or cant play jungle well and gank sion constantly from level 2-6
Ganking consistently and not getting kills will slow the jungler down ALOT. And seeing how sion has a shield + stun + flash. And if he wards properly theres a low chance you're going to get him.

Juiceboxmidget

11-06-2011

because banshees was the flavor of last month

Eclipsev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

No one thinks of out harassing him(Destroying his shield) early game to disrupt his farm.

Put a good lanewick against him, he can't do a thing congrats. also never thought of getting a banshees?

Juiceboxmidget

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBUMHUNTYOU View Post
hes literally easiest hero to play in entire game
vladimir...

who on another note, counters AP sion mid

Vogie

11-06-2011

Simple CC, big shield

JukeYou

11-06-2011

galio probably. someone said ww.. sounds viable. tanky sustain in general i guess. high hp helps.

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gask3t View Post
No one thinks of out harassing him(Destroying his shield) early game to disrupt his farm.

Put a good lanewick against him, he can't do a thing congrats. also never thought of getting a banshees?
lanewick don't do **** vs sion

lanewick can't clear waves without wriggles and wits, that means sion gets free roam or free tower vs him

Taylor Brown

11-06-2011

I'd say its the base on the shield that makes him an effective mid against mages, its a higher base than many AP champs abilities, and scales high, which means the sheild will pretty much always still be up after an ability is used on him, and that is all he needs to nuke you.

personally, I think sion's shield should be lowered in mana cost, but have an effect where the blowing up of the shield will do only as much damage as the health of the shield. so break part of the shield, take only part of the damage...

I think that might balance his ability to effectively ward off AP characters anyway...

EDIT: oops, posted this on my little brother's account... My summoner name is Jookuh, and I support this message.

HEG WildFire

11-06-2011

So Sion will change the Meta to Tanky AP Mid then? Galio GG

Edit: inb4 Tank AP/AD mid new meta.

Thelemon

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceboxmidget View Post
vladimir...

who on another note, counters AP sion mid
you are implying vladimir is easy?

lolno

123456 ... 8