Ranked game instant que fix it please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

when ever one picks and then some one leaves and you put in que instantly with no time to press the x and now every one on both team knows what ever one is picking make a 10 second timer in the middle or something maybe an option to not be placed in que again. please it cant be that hard to code in. thank you for your time.

Yetiss

11-06-2011

I support this, I love picking my leesinger after he was not banned, then someone dodges, and he gets insta banned. Same with any of my pics. I seem to get counter banned all day. No I dont play Morg Akali Graves and that garbage.

A D3sert Madman

11-06-2011

this thread is a jumble of words.

Nevertheless, I understand what you are saying, but I don't really understand why you want these changes.

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boratlovesusana View Post
this thread is a jumble of words.

Nevertheless, I understand what you are saying, but I don't really understand why you want these changes.
i find it "unfair" to have the other team change there bans just because they know what you want.