Most passive champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darshka

11-06-2011

if you're playing your support passively you're not doing it right. As a support you need to have amazing map presence to pick up the assist gold which is your main source of food.

The best champion for passive gameplay is Kog'maw. Super vulnerable, amazing damage. Play defensively until a very clear opportunity is given and then shred.

Heimerdinger is also a very passive character by nature buut he sucks.

Enicidemi

11-06-2011

Aura taric. You are helpful just sitting there. Press R every 60 seconds. Heal and stun occasionally so your teammates dont get pissed.

Killzerz

11-06-2011

Sona. Roll your face on the keyboard and win. But seriously, she is mighty passive in her gameplay. "Oh look, the healbot is here!" (Soraka be hatin'.)

UbberTengen

11-08-2011

Ashe, tower hug an make assistances bye shoting ulti

Farm, asist, farm, asist

Madfriar

11-08-2011

Soraka is extremly passive. You can miss your silences all day and it wouldnt matter nearly as much as missing your stuns if you were playing Taric or missing your ult if you were playing Janna/Sonna.

Soraka is the most simple laid back and easy champion in the game in my opinion.

Mystfyre

11-08-2011

I think it depends how you play the champion. I notice people cited Heimerdinger, and that is true if he maxes turrets first. However, when I play Heimerdinger I usually max rockets first and aggressively harass, although you still have to keep your distance like most long-range champions.

As for Soraka, she is passive only if you're doing that bottom lane no-CS strategy, where she is there to protect. You can also play Soraka very aggressively with her Q and silence to harass. I've played against and with some very mean, nonpassive Sorakas even before her update.

I would say people like Veigar and Nasus are probably more prone to passive play, as they both are easy to harass by a lot of champions and they have even more incentive to stay back and farm. Someone like Nasus can't usually play aggressively until he gets a few levels under his belt, although Veigar can counter-harass (though I expect he'd rather just sit back and farm). Late game though the Nasus will be quite aggressive.

Neador Jenkins

11-08-2011

Thanks for all the advices, I have been playing with Nasus Veigar and the supports a lot before this thread, but I will try Heimy soon.

Mystfyre

11-08-2011

Teemo can play pretty passively too. He can "ward" his vicinity with shrooms to help escape ganks, has a decent speed boost and can go invisible (if you time it right). His blind is very useful against AD carries and he can hold his own in a teamfight depending how you build him.

yapmatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Swain solo top. He can pretty much zone out the other top and farm the hell out of waves without ever going back. It's hard to gank him too with his ulti and his snare. I've been getting great results with him. If anyone comes close, E+Q+auto attk once or twice, they run away = continue to farm. On average, I'm at about 200 minion kills at 30mins. He's by far my favourite champion :P

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

I always refer to Morgana as a beer and pretzels champ during laning phase. Playing her is as laid back as drinking beer and eating pretzels. I mean yea, she has one skill shot, but other than that just chill out, soil, move around a little, throw down a ward or two, soil some more rinse and repeat.