Most passive champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neador Jenkins

11-06-2011

Who you think is the best champion for passive gameplay?
Sometimes I'm bored of randoms who make wrong decisions and we have a bad game and lose in the end, so I'm looking for the best champion for playing passively, laning, farming, escaping a gank, and being a good member of the teamfights in the end.
(Please write explanation, not only the champion name)

Epsilon2012

11-06-2011

Most passive gameplay would be a support...

---But Singed, Nasus, Irelia, and Garen all are perfectly happy to farm top...

Broken Soldier

11-06-2011

Well while not always the best farmer (with the exception of using E on packs of minions) it sounds like Kassadin is your man. He can lane exceptionally well against many middle lane champs if you know what you're doing and with his ult and flash you can become nearly un-gankable.

Also blasting your E into a teamfight while throwing out your Q and teleporting around when your position is compromised makes him pretty great in group engagements as well.

Other than that I can't say from experience as I haven't played every champ in game. But I always have a great game on Kass and he fills almost all of those rolls

doo0ooooooom

11-06-2011

nasus is pretty much exactly what you are looking for. go top and farm q for 30 minutes and wreck stuff late game.

Broken Soldier

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo0ooooooom View Post
nasus is pretty much exactly what you are looking for. go top and farm q for 30 minutes and wreck stuff late game.
This too, I know a few amazing nass players who dominate top lane for awhile and then proceed to dominate the faces of their enemies

FaerellG

11-06-2011

Hiemerdinger. Toss down turrets, press R when opponents try to attack it, and spam all abilities.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Hiemerdinger. Toss down turrets, press R when opponents try to attack it, and spam all abilities.
Ya he's pretty passive, just sit there with your turrets, if you get into an actual fight you have to kite people around though...

Cenerae

11-06-2011

I think I'm gonna echo Nasus as being what you want.

AFK farm for half an hour then solo the enemy team.

Soldrart

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
I think I'm gonna echo Nasus as being what you want.

AFK farm for half an hour then solo the enemy team.
Olaf and Irelia work in this department too. I gotta go with nasus though, he can just farm top and be happy, other champs that need farm can and should do things earlier.

beastlyblackbear

11-06-2011

The only problem with nasus is if your opponents are aggressive. (All the champs who control minions..Brand for example.)