How you know your team is the Derp Squad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aim1essgun

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Morde
Mundo
Eve
Twitch
Gragas
Vlad

Your teammate picks one of the above, you should probably dodge now
To be fair I have seen a Gragas do well bot once. Hardly against stiff competition but he did hold off a 2v1 for some length of time.

Though every other time I've seen Gragas it has failed utterly. Maybe most people have no idea how to play him?

Greyfauxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

I agree.
Dont forget Your shaco running stright through mid instead of capping your mid or going for windmill, then being gangraped in the jungle and QQing.

Gangplank is terrible too. Most peole put him on bot with all crit stuff and now defense, when bot needs to be the toughest mofo. So of course (Insert Burst Champ here) Ganks him and bot gets pushed in a heart beat.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by realwolf m View Post
morde
morde es #1 huehuehue

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1453120

RealWolf M

11-06-2011

Oh, aim, I've seen good players of those heroes. Just most of the time they are bad, and by most I mean 90%

Add to the list janna

xGvPx

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Morde
Mundo
Eve
Twitch
Gragas
Vlad

Your teammate picks one of the above, you should probably dodge now
Is it me or is Graves almost always useless? I mean I get he is new, but I see so many Graves open with the invis circle abil which does pretty much nothing useful in a 1v1 (offensively). Short range...not that tanky early...just meh. I haven't seen too many useful Graves. But anyway, Twitch is pretty solid IMO.

The Wrongsword

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGvPx View Post
Is it me or is Graves almost always useless? I mean I get he is new, but I see so many Graves open with the invis circle abil which does pretty much nothing useful in a 1v1 (offensively). Short range...not that tanky early...just meh. I haven't seen too many useful Graves. But anyway, Twitch is pretty solid IMO.
Exactly! People ask to ban graves all the time and I fail to understand, I have seen a lot of graves and never had a problem with him. The best he's ever done is "decent", he's not terrible but he's nowhere near ban-worthy IMO

Gargantulah

11-06-2011

I am a comrade-at-arms of The Wrongsword and have participated in many of these encounters of the derp-a-derp kind. Here's a few more Team Derp-A-Derp trends:

-Your Gallio builds straight armor for all his items, allowing him to enter spectator mode while taking up a slot in your team

-your teammate orders you to ban Miss Fortune

-your Wukong complains about kill stealing (this is pre-patch dominion)

-In a game when you're down in score and point caps, your teammate tells you “let me solo this guy” and then complain when you don't listen and help out.

-When you are designated bottom, 3 of your teammates decide they like hanging out with you and killing minions. They do not respond to commands/entreaties of “TOP!!” “GO TOP!!” You decide that you have to go top. Twenty seconds later, your teammates are all dead or up top with you. The enemy team caps your bottom point.

-When you are designated bottom and you fail to risk your skin to save a doomed master Yi, he curses at you and decides to do nothing the rest of the game just to spite you. That is, nothing except argue with you and your team.

-Your teammate spells weird “weard.” As in (and I'm quoting) “My sister is weard.” This indicates that you're playing with an eight year old.

-You have a Miss Fortune on your team. Agree wholeheartedly with The Wrongsword and cannot stress this enough. In 95% of the games that I've seen her in Miss Fortune has been a meat shield with low HP. While this does not necessarily indicate that Miss Fortune is completely unplayable, I have found that a choice of Miss Fortune is a fairly reliable indicator of derp-a-derp status. Call it a rule of thumb. Maybe this will change when she is no longer free to play but I doubt it.

KimKelley

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrongsword View Post

- once the game starts, 2 players go bottom and then 2 go mid and you find yourself as the only one going windmill

-

Is this non-standard? Yes. That said, being the only person going to the window makes you the idiot...not them. If my team did this i'd be the 3rd person on bottom and we'd cap their bottom.