How you know your team is the Derp Squad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wrongsword

11-05-2011

I've had a string of bad luck getting teamed up with derp-a-derps and I'm noticing some patterns I thought I'd share. So here are some telling signs I have experienced that may indicate you are rolling with the derp squad:

- once the game starts, 2 players go bottom and then 2 go mid and you find yourself as the only one going windmill

- half your team took heal

- your picker banned mordekaiser

- your teammate thinks Akali is OP so they pick akali to prevent the other team from playing her... and then they play as AD akali

- one of your teammates thought it would be a good idea to take Miss Fortune

- Your gangplank wants to go bottom

- Your heimer refuses to go bottom [edit: assuming he is the only good choice for bottom on your squad, of course]

- Your Yorick begins on bottom, then abandons it for the rest of the game

- two of your teammates spend all game talking in italian and getting ganked in the jungle together when you ask them to defend points

- Your riven consistently tries to solo towerdive 2 full health enemies

- Your teammate dies all game trying to backdoor points then rages at your team for bad play by claiming "at least I almost got their point!"

- Your janna buys mobility boots and priscilla's for super backdoor power... when the other team has a rammus

- once the game starts your master yi asks "so how do turrets work in dominion?"

As I Lay Dy1ing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Heimer top is legit his turrets own up the early fight at the wind mill

Buru Diman

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrongsword View Post
- one of your teammates thought it would be a good idea to take Miss Fortune
Stopped here myself. You should have just said "one of your teammates thought it would be good idea to take a free week/released today champion", now your credibility is down the gutter.

And yes I have played MF in Dominion enough times, she is not incredible but neither your fail detector.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

They use the term "derp".

The Wrongsword

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by As I Lay Dy1ing View Post
Heimer top is legit his turrets own up the early fight at the wind mill
he's legit top unless your team needs him at bot. if someone wants to take bot and let heim go top? sure. if your team needs heim bot and he refuses, that is fail.

The Wrongsword

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buru Diman View Post
Stopped here myself. You should have just said "one of your teammates thought it would be good idea to take a free week/released today champion", now your credibility is down the gutter.

And yes I have played MF in Dominion enough times, she is not incredible but neither your fail detector.
MF is excellent at dying repeatedly and looking like a bad stripper. i have yet to see her do anything else worthwhile

and thanks for proving my point, had I said "teammate picked a free week champ" thats usually a bad sign. its a worse sign if that champ happens to look like she just walked out of a pirate themed hipster strip club

Darmival

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrongsword View Post
- your picker banned mordekaiser
MORDEKAISER ES #1, HUEHUEHUE

(aka i just carried a draft game hardcore from bottom, 10/3/3 and #1 on points =D )

RealWolf M

11-06-2011

Morde
Mundo
Eve
Twitch
Gragas
Vlad

Your teammate picks one of the above, you should probably dodge now

animegirl1998

11-06-2011

- they are playing dominion

The Canadian Kid

11-06-2011

its when they dont understand champion displacement if they see 2 top and 3 on their bot, they take their bot instead of taking top, so silly, a lot of ppl i get amtched with dont understand how easy it is to keep track of 5 ppl. and you can see their death timers through FoW.