Bot Lane Counter-Pick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
The thing is, Nasus doesn't really have a Hard counter - because he can build towards who ever he plays against. I've had my rough times with champs like Irelia who can close the gap and do dmg - but later I found out with other matches, I could simply just build tankier - a simple Omens usually does it - and then later throughout the game they no longer pose a threat.

So you get these stalemate moments where Nasus can't push, but once he gets certain items, then he builds enough momentum to do his job. That's how it's always been with me.

Now this doesn't include the experience factor: me being an experienced Nasus vs. someone who isn't, and that of Nasus's uncommon appearance in Dominion; peoples' lack of knowledge as to how to deal with a bottom laned Nasus. It's a common scenario where people take Nasus as joke, troll pick, and because of this get cocky; inhibiting their gameplay.
Cassiopeia seems like a strong pick against Nasus. Now, I haven't played the match-up against good Nasuses so I can't be sure but whenever I've played against him, I've beaten the Nasuses I've faced quite soundly through simply pushing (Q spam is practically free and pushes harder than Spirit Fire) and then just QEEWEEQEEEEQEEEE if they come close enough, and in general I can't say I've lost to melee champions, period. Anyone who needs to get to the Q range to affect her seems to have serious trouble against her.

xBest Sodium Na

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

Thanks for making this guide and putting so much effort into it ^-^

FetisPuncher

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
I've beaten the Nasuses I've faced quite soundly through simply pushing (Q spam is practically free and pushes harder than Spirit Fire)..
This how I know you haven't played against a decent Nasus yet. I've face like 3-4 Cass before at bot, never had a problem before.

Elealar

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
This how I know you haven't played against a decent Nasus yet. I've face like 3-4 Cass before at bot, never had a problem before.
Are we talking strong Cassiopeia-players though? Her skillcap is rather high. Meh, it's really hard to objectively assess a number of lanes. Like many of these counterlanes...I think many of them are really quite even in the end. Some champions have clear counters but e.g. traditional SR mids? If there are, I haven't found any.

TouchinMyself

11-10-2011

Got to play with stez007 tonight, was a good game.

Bump

http://i.imgur.com/b5MBL.jpg

TouchinMyself

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Are we talking strong Cassiopeia-players though? Her skillcap is rather high. Meh, it's really hard to objectively assess a number of lanes. Like many of these counterlanes...I think many of them are really quite even in the end. Some champions have clear counters but e.g. traditional SR mids? If there are, I haven't found any.
I have to agree with him how exactly does Cass counter nasus? Maybe very early game but once he has a sheen he can build against her and he should have no trouble.

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Karthus will rape Heimer all day. He just Orange Dots the turrets until they pop, or the minion waves for that matter. All the time I see Karthuses (Karthusi??) pop the turrets, drop the wall, turn on the AoE, and literally walk on Heimer until he dies.

Stimuz

11-11-2011

Just wanna point out that Janna can stalemate with just about any champ bot once she hits 7ish then once shes higher she can start ganking/bullying them with lichbane.

KimKelley

11-11-2011

bump

Sacchin

11-11-2011

I want to point out that Teemo doesn't really counter Kog at all; even while Kog is blinded, Bio-arcane Barrage still does damage, and he can spam his ultimate. So, while Teemo tries to get in range for Blinding Dart, Kog gets to hit him with some free shots which will put him at a disadvantage, and then he still wins the dps race even if he does get blinded. If Kog really needs to disengage from Teemo, his slow is the best disengage there is against champs without gap closers.