Channeled Spells, aka Gem Knight, Mundo ect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

Channeled Spells.

I dont know if its SUPPOSED to be like this, but if it is, i would personally suggest it changed.

When im playing say Mundo, and turn on burning agony, or gem knight, and using His ult. it channels as normal and uses up Hp/mp respectively. When you get silenced when those are on, you cant turn them OFF. And some hero combinations can keep you silenced for well over 10 seconds. So, for example. gem knight. 10 seconds of silenced, and probably CCed at the same time. his entire mana pool is gone.

Mundo, silenced for 10 seconds. Probably at least 500 health, probably more.

Just seems something that can be abused, or just incredibly annoying. So i dont know if its a bug or not, but personally i think it would make much more sense that at least you could turn them OFF when silenced

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

It's not a bug, it's a feature and I don't think it should be changed.

CaptPlanet

09-28-2009

Posted on this before and no one wants it gone. Sucks, I know, but whatevs.

Slanzinger

09-28-2009

I thought any channeling turned off anyway when you were silenced/stunned?

DiZasteR

09-28-2009

its not, i repeat NOT channeling. Its a toggle ability, which you can toggle on or off. channeling will get interupted by cc. But yeah please keep it this way... how would you stop an ability while you are stunned or whatever.. doesnt make any sense + its a good feature

Dragonien

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZasteR View Post
its not, i repeat NOT channeling. Its a toggle ability, which you can toggle on or off. channeling will get interupted by cc. But yeah please keep it this way... how would you stop an ability while you are stunned or whatever.. doesnt make any sense + its a good feature
hey im using magic. oh wait i suddenly cant cast magic, but i can use magic i was already using"

It should either Automatically turn OFF the toggle ability, or you should be able to turn it off mid silence.

and yes i meant toggle, not channeled, my bad

SumTinWong

09-28-2009

imagine ~~

mundo says his magic words "mundo mundo burn", magic agony is ENBALED!!!
oh noez! Oh noes buts what is this?! our beloved mundo got silenced can he say his magic words "mundo mundo no more burn"? NO HE CANT - end of discussion

Daesik

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTinWong View Post
imagine ~~

mundo says his magic words "mundo mundo burn", magic agony is ENBALED!!!
oh noez! Oh noes buts what is this?! our beloved mundo got silenced can he say his magic words "mundo mundo no more burn"? NO HE CANT - end of discussion
Don't try applying logic to this, how does Gangplank eat fruit when he's knocked out cold?