ryze vs gangplank bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xollner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

is this possible? I just lost hard to a ryze who went catalyst and straight frozen heart with sorc shoes... couldn't farm, couldn't harass, couldn't 1v1 him and my team constantly blamed me even though I told them it was an impossible lane for me... of course they report me for unskilled player afterwards...

I started boots/prospectors blade assuming I was top until caitlyn and fiddle told me to bot instead... I went fast merc treads, giants belt and two negatron cloaks, he still easily killed me without anything I could do in return...

Fingerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

uhh well...ryze gets damage while getting rather tanky items so yes...he's hard to lane against. He also out ranges you, and can poke you 3x as hard as you can parrrrrrley him.

xollner

11-05-2011

alright that's all I wanted to hear, I don't understand why a caitlyn or fiddle refused to swap with me and then proceeded to blame me for the loss

Nekrogen

11-05-2011

Look around the forums, there aren't too many good Ryzes out there (there are a few, but that's besides the point). You faced me. lol

Whether or not a gp can face a ryze head on, I agree with Fingerer, but with early mercs you might have done better.

T3kn0man

11-05-2011

If it was Nekrogen its no wonder. He plays and amazing ryze.

Narogsun

11-05-2011

gank is not good bot , and why didn't you take hes bot?

xollner

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Look around the forums, there aren't too many good Ryzes out there (there are a few, but that's besides the point). You faced me. lol

Whether or not a gp can face a ryze head on, I agree with Fingerer, but with early mercs you might have done better.
my first back I bought mercs, they didn't help

Nekrogen

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xollner View Post
my first back I bought mercs, they didn't help
I mean getting them FIRST. They won't impact ryze as much afterwards because he'll have outscaled you by then, but if you can somehow force him to back off without losing much yourself, you've done yourself a great service.

Anniie

11-05-2011

According to that "in depth bot lane discussion" thread, GP can just right click on the enemy and win the lane. Try that.

TouchinMyself

11-05-2011

That sucks, just shrug it off and move on. If they refused to switch with you we know whos really to blame. Only a complete bonehead would put GP against ryze on bot then refuse to switch and blame him.

Even a bad ryze should have no trouble tearing up GP.