Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot's goal of aggressive gameplay & the direction of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sizmic

Recruiter

11-12-2011

Quote:
SirChuckNorris:

Actually I just called it, Heimer's turrets too defensive in nature, removed and he is now changed to AD ASSASSIN! wooo hooo!

He would still be ap friend.

That said I want to point out that Riot is trying to promote more aggressive play by removing spells that forced you to stay back from what would otherwise be a pushed tower (fortify) and by nerfing flash which well as I said above keep you in those close fights more often and it'll get rid of the "I'm a noob got to run" button. I feel the new flash will still be very viable. Furthermore, the new summoner spells will help you to push a tower by either giving you a buff that allows you to do more dmg or giving you a super minion , or something similar. This does not take away the lane phase or drastically change the meta. As such I feel there is too much concern about the changes your beloved SR should still feel like SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marchak

11-12-2011

I am of the opinion they need to just leave the hyper agression to dominion and leave SR with its current (and I feel more involved) playstyle.