Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why isnt Riven FOTM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-05-2011

Shes such a boss, and I always dominate with her. I dont understand why AP Sion is FOTM, this community will never cease to amaze me.

Edit: Holy **** people whats with the downvotes. I was just asking a question. I dont think shes OP or anything.
Edit: I give up, just downvote me. inb4 not understanding the question and freaking out.

Reproductor

11-05-2011

shut up don't tell people to make threads about how Riven is OP, I Don't want my riven to be nerfed she is fine

Overkill4000

11-05-2011

Because she's balanced?

Haestro

11-05-2011

As long as the dash on E stays at the range the makes it look like you just stretched your foot a bit further, I don't expect her to become FoTM.

aim1essgun

11-05-2011

Quote:
Overkill4000:
Because she's balanced?

Doesn't mean something can't be FOTM.

FOTM doesn't have much to do with actual balance. Just means a hero has to be decent enough to get popular.

Stormsoul

11-05-2011

she's good, but she isn't super snowbally or amazingly dominant in lane, or some kind of ganking demon. she's not a bad character by any means, but she lacks the strength + ease of use that other FOTM characters have. compare her to AP sion/annie/GP/akali, all of those characters are far easier to pull off than riven is while being extremely powerful in a few areas and extremely snowbally -- that's what makes people FOTM.

QPick

11-05-2011

Quote:
Overkill4000:
Because she's balanced?

Talon was balanced - then he got nerfed

where's the logic?

Nerf riven! ignore Sion

aim1essgun

11-05-2011

Quote:
Stormsoul:
she's good, but she isn't super snowbally or amazingly dominant in lane, or some kind of ganking demon. she's not a bad character by any means, but she lacks the strength + ease of use that other FOTM characters have. compare her to AP sion/annie/GP/akali, all of those characters are far easier to pull off than riven is while being extremely powerful in a few areas and extremely snowbally -- that's what makes people FOTM.

Good way to put it. She's sort of like a Mario type character, average at a lot of stuff. Usually in a team game specialization and min-maxing is the way to go.

Charles Barklius

11-05-2011

Quote:
Stormsoul:

I guess that is a good point, its much easier to press Q and win than use a high skill cap champion >.>

Zorasama

11-05-2011

Because she's moe

DON'T TOUCH MY RIVEN