Why isnt Riven FOTM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-05-2011

Shes such a boss, and I always dominate with her. I dont understand why AP Sion is FOTM, this community will never cease to amaze me.

Edit: Holy **** people whats with the downvotes. I was just asking a question. I dont think shes OP or anything.
Edit: I give up, just downvote me. inb4 not understanding the question and freaking out.

Reproductor

11-05-2011

shut up don't tell people to make threads about how Riven is OP, I Don't want my riven to be nerfed she is fine

Overkill4000

11-05-2011

Because she's balanced?

Haestro

11-05-2011

As long as the dash on E stays at the range the makes it look like you just stretched your foot a bit further, I don't expect her to become FoTM.

aim1essgun

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
Because she's balanced?
Doesn't mean something can't be FOTM.

FOTM doesn't have much to do with actual balance. Just means a hero has to be decent enough to get popular.

Stormsoul

11-05-2011

she's good, but she isn't super snowbally or amazingly dominant in lane, or some kind of ganking demon. she's not a bad character by any means, but she lacks the strength + ease of use that other FOTM characters have. compare her to AP sion/annie/GP/akali, all of those characters are far easier to pull off than riven is while being extremely powerful in a few areas and extremely snowbally -- that's what makes people FOTM.

QPick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
Because she's balanced?
Talon was balanced - then he got nerfed

where's the logic?

Nerf riven! ignore Sion

aim1essgun

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
she's good, but she isn't super snowbally or amazingly dominant in lane, or some kind of ganking demon. she's not a bad character by any means, but she lacks the strength + ease of use that other FOTM characters have. compare her to AP sion/annie/GP/akali, all of those characters are far easier to pull off than riven is while being extremely powerful in a few areas and extremely snowbally -- that's what makes people FOTM.
Good way to put it. She's sort of like a Mario type character, average at a lot of stuff. Usually in a team game specialization and min-maxing is the way to go.

Charles Barklius

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
I guess that is a good point, its much easier to press Q and win than use a high skill cap champion >.>

Zorasama

11-05-2011

Because she's moe

DON'T TOUCH MY RIVEN