Kog'Maw Will Be Nerfed.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydriumlol

06-24-2010

People who aim the ult directly on top of other champions are bad.

You gotta lead it.

Korlee

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
Three things

1) You have 10 games of Kog'Maw. He was just released today.
2) Players tend to believe they are skillful and the reason overly strong champions do well, even when it's not related to their own skill.
3) Who are you? Phreak? Exhaust lol
I'd care expect for the fact this is a very blatant troll post without any real meaning. You are not seeking to add a lick of anything to this discussion but instead trying to derail it pointlessly in a very bad attempt to get under my skin.

I have played a great many champions. I never claimed to be the best. However I do have a decent understanding of mechanics in games after experiencing them. Comes from playing them all your life. Doesn't take a genius to see how some of what I said is true about the funny little guy doing the frog dance.

I'm sorry your life is so low and so terrible that you feel the need to be a fool.

Kinkybear

06-24-2010

Don't hate on the phlegm flinger.

Haters wanna hate
lovers wanna love
I dont even want none of the above
I wanna spit on you
yes i do
drip drip drip

PIMPSMOOTH

06-24-2010

The Nerf bat is coming

CnB84

06-24-2010

I think his slow is a little strong. It's not that hard to stack mana regen and golem rune is a perfect fit for Kog'Maw. If he were on a team with alot of CC, he'd be one broken puppy. Nigh impossible to close with him, unless a stealth champ closed in on him.

One I think that needs to be addressed is how his ult reveals wards. That's just unacceptable, considering it's long range, low cooldown, aoe effect, and cheap costs. Nidalee and corki are the only ones that can find wards, but their abilities are not spammable, while Maw's are.

Thomphoolery

06-24-2010

Caustic Spittle is a pretty bad move. No clue why it's range is THAT SHORT.

Otherwise he's balanced. I'll also add that he's most susceptable to dying in the laning phase than Veigar.

Legulult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

5v5 kog'maws fine no nerf needed 3v3 is boring

zhenn

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehero View Post
Nonsence a 6 second cooldown ult that can push you out of exp range from a safe distance isn't OP.

It's not like you can stack Mass mana regen and cooldown runes and spam it every 3.5 seconds.

It's not like you can out range every other champion and stack mass AP without the worry of getting hit.

You just sit there while being hit? Or are you going to do something about it.

Same thing can be said about a lot of heroes.

Thomphoolery

06-24-2010

I can also add that Ashe and Janna harassment with their poking moves are way more guaranteed than Kog'Maw's Ult, and theirs aren't even ultimates.

Amarth

Recruiter

06-24-2010

Also, .7 sounds really EXTREME when you don't mention about the mana cost becoming prohibitively expensive after 2 or 3 shots. God forbid you want to cast any other spells.

1234567 ... 8