Community Update Episode 11: Special Two-Week Double Feature

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tank Ocean

06-24-2010

Stop telling us of cool features we cant use because the servers are fukin down, I would rather you spend money on severs that are always up than stupid skins, I mean skins are cool not a priority

Verbivore

06-24-2010

Can't wait to buy all these new things that are coming out! Oh wait, I can't because the servers are down... Oh well, might as well go eat myself a couple more pounds of ice-cream...

Kayzar

06-24-2010

Teen annie! Tibbers should just look like a worn out teddy bear (stuffing coming out, seams coming undone, that sort of stuff)

rmandraque

06-24-2010

"Community Skins - The time has come to acknowledge a few contributors to our ever growing selection of awesome community skins. First things first, a belated acknowledgement of Mr D, whose Dark Rammus skin served to inspire our Chrome Rammus variant. Additionally, we had another talented artist concept up both Riot Singed and Uncle Ryze, so give a round of applauds in recognition of Anakite!"

Are you going to give them anything? Or just use their work like you rip off other famous icons?

yournameisjohn

06-24-2010

i want nausicaa janna!!!!!

ThobiasAmorim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

i cant wait more

Manuki

06-24-2010

I want armorless Kayle, just like Samus. <3

XNITROGLYCERIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-24-2010

I would DIE if you guys made a pikachu kennen

Kelmirr

06-24-2010

I would have to say the Teen Annie handcuffed to Tibbers was the coolest out of them. Also, I think a Katarina skin based off of Elektra from the Daredevil comics would be rockin awesome. Just throwing that out there.

Mofojet

06-24-2010

If i buy riot points will i get access to the game?

i need my LoL fix.

hell

where can i find a pirate server or something? I NEED TO PLAY!

12345612 ... 18