Community Update Episode 11: Special Two-Week Double Feature

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demian Sky

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuki View Post
I want armorless Kayle, just like Samus. <3
I'd like to see a Kayle either without her armor or without her helmet, but rather than depict her as another ****ty *** pot, I'd rather see a beauty that is scarred and embittered by eons of merciless warfare.

I see sharp and angular features. matted hair. Hardened eyes but with a deep and unblemished blue.

Or will her new appearance, like other female characters, again be defined by horny teenagers?? If that's the case, I'll just stick with the skins she already has.

SchmoozeMcDumbNu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

"Older Annie" FTW -> http://lemia.deviantart.com/art/Older-Annie-167770150

No really, hands down that is the best pic posted in your original thread. I hope you guys skin her like that! I might have to buy her then.

O4GOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Thank you for listening to the players its nice to see a game that cares
I <3 Riot

nazgulrider2

06-30-2010

Do something about leavers!!!! It annoys the **** out of me and i'm about to leave the game cause i rarely have a good full match.

anakite

06-30-2010

Thanks for the skins Riot, glad you appreciated the concepts, I'm kinda having a lil fun of playing the skins a little early before release.