Ashe Building Opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Groveybear

11-05-2011

Aight, so I have thought my build to look very odd until it's finished, but it seems to work, I wanna hear some input from you guys. I start with Boots, 2 health pots, and 1 mana pot. I then get a Zeal and finish Zerker Greaves. Then another Zeal, then Inf Edge, finish one of the Phantom's, then a Banshee's Veil if needed, if not finish the other Phantom, then a Cleaver. End game looks common, but just wondering your guys opinions.

theplqa

11-05-2011

Never build Zeals over rushing an IE or BT.AS doesn't work unless you have damage first.Consider a Last Whisper if the majority of your opponents have over 150 armor.Other then that it is fine.

Groveybear

11-05-2011

Aight, I've always just had the attack speed to spam my frost arrow in lane. What item is ID?

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groveybear View Post
Aight, so I have thought my build to look very odd until it's finished, but it seems to work, I wanna hear some input from you guys. I start with Boots, 2 health pots, and 1 mana pot. I then get a Zeal and finish Zerker Greaves. Then another Zeal, then Inf Edge, finish one of the Phantom's, then a Banshee's Veil if needed, if not finish the other Phantom, then a Cleaver. End game looks common, but just wondering your guys opinions.
That is a common build on her, but where is your lifesteal? ash is the best champ to gank and is one of the most fragile heroes, more fragile than fiddle but at least fiddle can pack a punch.

theplqa

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groveybear View Post
Aight, I've always just had the attack speed to spam my frost arrow in lane. What item is ID?
Typo.IE.Infinity Edge.

Either get IE or Bloodthirster as your first item.Build a Phantom Dancer afterwards.

Groveybear

11-05-2011

Well my friend uses Taric, so he supports me in lane, and you don't need lifesteal for BC bc they will just be running. The uses of lifesteal are for sustain and like 1v1's. I don't need either because on ganks they aren't usually gonna turn and fight me, and Taric can heal me. But as the guy before you said I need to start with more AD, so I'm considering get a bloodthirster earlier.

theplqa

11-05-2011

If you lane with someone who can give you sustain then IE is better for raw damage.If you don't have the lane sustain BT is better.

Groveybear

11-05-2011

Aight yeah, sounds good. So should I just rush IE after the Zerker Greaves?

theplqa

11-05-2011

Yeah,just rush IE.And you can grab a couple of Doran's Blades along the way if you feel like you need an extra boost here and there.

Groveybear

11-05-2011

Oh okay. That sounds good, thanks.