Question. About chatting in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethiz

11-05-2011

I am wondering. Do you guys think there is a way to use a headset to chat via text using voice commands or something?

Because sometimes you may duo que with a friend on skype, and can report MID MIA with ease, but only to your friend on skype.

For me, it's annoying to try to chat because I may have to run from a surprise attack or something while trying to type. It would be nice to also voice 'MID MIA' so that the players in-game can SEE what you say while you say it on skype.

If not, is there an easier way to use the in-game chat without wasting too much time?

mojib

11-05-2011

Pinging is actually a pretty efficient way to communicate with pubs. If a lane goes MIA I usually type MIA then ping the lane or ping in a line leading to the lane I think will get ganked.

Defile

11-05-2011

maybe if enough ppl want this, riot will implement an ingame chat system like css or somethin

Lethiz

11-05-2011

Thanks guys. I'll try that pinging thing.

And I would also support a chat system like that, DefilE.

Broken Soldier

11-05-2011

In game chat would be great. It might even lessen the amount of ****-talking trolls....

or double them... who knows but I'm all for it either way, it's not like we're not already getting trolled up the ass every game... :P