Why are people banning Kog'maw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkturas

11-05-2011

Because unless you build supremely MR heavy, he'll eat you.

And then he'll build AD, and eat you anyways.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

kog can build a tiny bit of aspd, and then go tanky. Once tanky, with his aspd sterioud and w, he can just kill you and you can't dent him enough

KommunistKevin

11-05-2011

Build Kog Maw full tank and grab a blood razor as your only damage item, beat xin 1v1 cause LOL percentage health attacks

Squidget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

It sounds like Necks found a new bottom lane carry.

Necks

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidget View Post
It sounds like Necks found a new bottom lane carry.
LOL.

Really though, I don't see a good reason to actually ban Kog'maw. He has his perks but he's not problematic to the point where I think "I MUST ban this champion!"

KommunistKevin

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
LOL.

Really though, I don't see a good reason to actually ban Kog'maw. He has his perks but he's not problematic to the point where I think "I MUST ban this champion!"
He is extremely difficult to solo if you build Kog Maw as a tanky dps grab bloodrazor and wits end, then thornmail and start getting a warmogs.

You do 8% of someones life per hit with like 1.5 attack speed. while having 200+ armor and 100+ MR and 3500 hp

He is probably the only ranged carry that can work well as a tanky dps because he does so much damage with so little items that he can build tanky and still be a threat while other ranged carries can just be ignored if they build tanky

AoXoA

11-05-2011

Kogmaws range, and his W eat people alive and R is great for finishing off/checking bushes/stealthies etc.

His builds are pretty versatile and he can be AD, AP or Hybrid and do well. Or as people say, tanky with MBR.

Hobocop

11-05-2011

Because he's obnoxious.

When you can go virtually full tank and still deal obscene damage like he does, people just don't want to deal with it.

That and people don't know how to bait out his W and then fight him while it's down and he's much weaker.

Stimuz

11-05-2011

Because Kog hard counters the soft counters to the popular burst champs, by eating tanks/tanky builds. He's also impossible to suck with.

Anniie

11-05-2011

Range is the best stat in the game and he has the most of it.