Teemo Recon/Troll Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Ok I have personally tried this and it is hilarious and fun to play as Teemo with Recon build.

First off, this is based off his passive, camouflage.

Items: 2 tiamat, Boots of Mobility, Lantern, Phantom Dancer, and frozen Mallet.

Summoner spells: Flash and Teleport

Masteries: 9 red 21 green

Strategy: When you reach level 6, what you do is go behind enemy lines DD

Intercept incoming enemy minion waves, before you do this, grab wards, you should have lantern already for lifesteal and to add an extra ward, an elixer (optional).

Go in a lane where your team is having a hardtime pushing. The enemy team will clearly see you in the map and will attempt to go where you are. My best idea is to put wards in the jungle, in the strategic locations like in the bush where it sees 4 locations at once. When you see them coming, just camoflauge and wait it out. But before you do this, look at the enemy that is coming towards you, make sure he/she does not have an elixer or wards. if they do, then get the heck out of there.

What this does is takes an enemies lane defense away, it gives your teamates to land some hits in their turrets. If all enemy 5 champions come at you, and you make an attempt to escape and die, don't worry about it. effort not wasted, why? well im guessing your teamates should have been doing the right thing, which is beating the heck out of the tower.

Usually I don't get flash, I usually get revive and teleport, thats if i have a good team pusher combo.

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

bumpy bump

Evelios

11-05-2011

+1 for creativity and hilarity.
Unfortunately bout 10 ppl didn't read your "Troll" part of the title.
Just wondering though, has this ever actually worked for you?

Insecta Vespa

11-05-2011

how old are you?

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelios View Post
+1 for creativity and hilarity.
Unfortunately bout 10 ppl didn't read your "Troll" part of the title.
Just wondering though, has this ever actually worked for you?
Plenty of times! although i would not say my score isnt that great when i do this.

LancerXXX

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blackblaze View Post
Plenty of times! although i would not say my score isnt that great when i do this.
The problem is that when a Pantheon with Oracle's Elixir comes along in mid-game, you're dead. So basically a stealth pusher is what you're suggesting. However, by the time you get those 2 Tiamats, that non-autoattacker with CC on the enemy team will have half a build and, if you're really annoying, will have an Oracle's Elixir and/or warded all the lanes with Vision Wards.

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
The problem is that when a Pantheon with Oracle's Elixir comes along in mid-game, you're dead. So basically a stealth pusher is what you're suggesting. However, by the time you get those 2 Tiamats, that non-autoattacker with CC on the enemy team will have half a build and, if you're really annoying, will have an Oracle's Elixir and/or warded all the lanes with Vision Wards.
Yes, exactly the concept I wanted. The more the enemy pays attention to me, the more for the better on my team. Don't you understand? Like I said, when i do this build, i barely have any kills. It doesnt matter since if all of them focus on me, my team will apt to do the right thing and destroy their turrets. Its like ganking, you kill 2 people, you lost one of your own. Except for this, I die, turrets get destroyed or lanes get pushed hard.