Building Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarbonWyre

11-05-2011

I've bene playing Lux for a long time now and theres one thing I just cant seem to find a way to do. When fighting a tem with an AD carry it's almost impossible to win due to squishiness. It's so hard when going into a late game or a very long game to keep up my health since I start to get focused on to stop the stuns. What are good builds or items I should start aiming for?

frenzykio

11-05-2011

Roa and cdr. and lux should never die. your range is too long. use your spells then back off. If u cant make use of your passive its fine as long as you stay alive to use mroe spells

Narvuntien

11-05-2011

CDR and AP... is all she needs.

iRaikov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I always rush Catalyst, then build CDR boots and Morello's Evil Tome. Catalyst give you enough health and mana to spam your spells effectively, and CDR boots plus Morellos give you 40% cdr. Yuo should never have to go back if you know when to use your spells.

Araez

11-05-2011

I build her depending on team comp. If your team is doing well, replace the second doran's with mejais.

Doran's Ring
Doran's Ring
Boots of Lucidity
Lichbane
Morello's Evil Tome
Rabadon's Deathcap

This is just a basic build more for carrying. Otherwise a basic thing to do for lux is play support. Start with a Doran's, Mejais, boots, then any CDR items. The trick would be to spam shoop-da-whoop and stack assists/kills.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

AP carry style, following this: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-lux-guide