Remove priscilla's blessing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralmaz

11-05-2011

Its nothing but a noob trap for baddies to have an excuse for not helping in teamfights.

All these janna's buying priscilla, and doing nothing but suicide diving towers all game, they don't even know how much faster it caps something for you.

1600? might as well grab a zeal and you will reach that tower SOONER, so u can cap it faster than u would with priscilla.

The health regen should be removed from it, with the -20% heals its a joke.

WhiteAndMilky

11-05-2011

I thought you were going to say it is OP or something. I think it's a useless item, so I am glad when the other team has them, but yes.... it sucks when you get someone on your team who grabs one, and decides to try to ninja every turret in the map..... 99% of the time it ends in a loss.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Heh,

see thread @ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1443839

Lolkoopa

11-05-2011

I stop getting Priscilla's when I play Janna and Eve. I find it better to build tanky and cap points with Janna. With Priscilla's I lose survivability and damage. I used to think it was useful but now I don't.

Ralmaz

11-06-2011

I thought it was useful until I did the math. Yep zeals are even better, cheaper and u reach point sooner to cap it faster? yep.

CoolMintz

11-15-2011

It just got removed I think o.o
(Current Patch)

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

you dont know wtf you're talking about until you actually played it

but it's remove now, go play talon or something and just defend 3

coffeerox

11-15-2011

Priscillas is best used for neutralizing, not complete caps. I'm glad it's gone though. I hope people put more thought into their dominion build and remember that the game is still about team fights.