Is there no elo or real MM in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madra

11-06-2011

The problem with draft mode over blind pick is that people feel forced to scoop up whatever overpowered champions haven't been banned yet. It's basically a guarantee that you'll end up going against a Poppy, Talon or Kog'maw. Getting the first ban is a kick in the nuts too.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
That statement there suggests that you're still too new to Dominion. Only newbies feel that you can't get high points bottom laning. Those of us who have played enough games, we know that you can get 1st or 2nd while charged with bottom lane.
Points for a strong bot player really depend more on how the opposite team responds to you doing well. If they just send an extra guy down there to stop you from capping & push you back whenever you kill or force b on your bot opponent (or play 2v1 defense at your bot tower or theirs), then you're not going to rack up a high score, but you're still carrying your team. When you force 2v1 on bot, your top players will probably start amassing a bunch of kills & assists which you probably can't match.

altairian

11-06-2011

90% win rate? Pics or it didn't happen, sir.

Erich Sturmovik

11-06-2011

YOU TRY TO CAP THE DRILL!

But you get Marine/Marauder.

Anniie

11-06-2011

Quote:
That statement there suggests that you're still too new to Dominion. Only newbies feel that you can't get high points bottom laning. Those of us who have played enough games, we know that you can get 1st or 2nd while charged with bottom lane.
You're just too good man. No one is as good at video games as you.

Rampantwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

I keep killing and I keep winning.

Killfear

11-06-2011

Quote:

quoted for truth; the heimer I duo with often gets 1st or 2nd while dedicated to bottom.

Estufa

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killfear View Post
quoted for truth; the heimer I duo with often gets 1st or 2nd while dedicated to bottom.
Accept my friend request if ur down to play with someone who doesn't blow a fatty.

VhakulaKhaulepi

11-07-2011

My Dom w/l is considerably worse than my Classic w/l, but I've played far more games Dom and tested far more champions. So I don't know if it's the same or not.