Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there no elo or real MM in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindlessLegend

11-04-2011

Because I keep winning 90% of my games and they do not get harder or people do not get better.
Am I just wasting my time trying to get into a high elo or is there really a elo system for Dominion?

Nekrogen

11-04-2011

90% of people don't understand how to carry. Get up to the higher percentile and people are going to give you a hard time bottom lane . Just keep winning, you'll get there eventually lol.

JayceJa

11-04-2011

the MM works the same as classic normal games, invisible ELO

FDru

11-04-2011

Matchmaking works on average elo of the team. Even if you are high, it's quite possible to get low elo players in your games if you've been waiting long enough in the queue, as matchmaking gets more lenient the longer you've waited. Chances are there is only going to be one other player in game of your elo level and they're probably going to be on the other team.

P.S. Blind pick is bad. Nekrogen is probably the only player I've seen there who wasn't a complete dumbass. The outcome of every game is always up in the air because nobody knows what the f*** they are doing. I have not gone a single game where I wasn't questioned for ganking bot or yelled at to zerg windmill the entire game. The difference between blind and draft is night and day.

Ralmaz

11-05-2011

The funny thing is you been getting carried in all your games, never once coming close to first place.

yet talking about how easy it is...lol

SportsLiker69

11-05-2011

its based on the smell of your farts

MindlessLegend

11-05-2011

Quote:
Ralmaz:
The funny thing is you been getting carried in all your games, never once coming close to first place.

yet talking about how easy it is...lol

I play bot lane, and my role is to defend tower and force the other team to get 2 people down to lane so top lane can 4v3. So my points are not that high because of being bot lane.

Quote:
JayceJa:
the MM works the same as classic normal games, invisible ELO

I see, but I have herd normal elo takes ranked elo into consideration i hope that its not same for dominion?

Kajiuran

11-05-2011

The ELO for normal pick and draft pick dominion should be the same right now, as there is no official draft mode.

Chingmeister

11-06-2011

Pick weaker champs or troll harder...its what the rest of us do.

Zavy

11-06-2011

Quote:
MindlessLegend:
I play bot lane, and my role is to defend tower and force the other team to get 2 people down to lane so top lane can 4v3. So my points are not that high because of being bot lane.

That statement there suggests that you're still too new to Dominion. Only newbies feel that you can't get high points bottom laning. Those of us who have played enough games, we know that you can get 1st or 2nd while charged with bottom lane.