Should they keep Fortify?

Yes, it saved my team often 7 12.73%
Yes, some heroes can pull off great combos with this spell 26 47.27%
maybe, I'm not sure 5 9.09%
No, nobody uses it 12 21.82%
No, it's Overpowered 5 9.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Should Riot keep fortify as a summoner spell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KurikVurThadrash

11-05-2011

I haven't used it in awhile, but I found it to be quite useful, like when there are three champs on your turret and your running back from base.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

The major theme of these summoner spell changes is to promote split pushing. If flash is no longer a given, a lot more summoners would have taken fortify (yes, Riot does think things though), and two fortifies on a team basically shuts down split pushing enough that it's not worth building for. I think we're going to see a lot more Sivir & Yi with promote eating towers. I'm actually guessing that's why these two haven't been buffed into viability yet, since with these summoners changes they should be pretty effective.

Reidenki

11-06-2011

It has a multitude of uses that a crafty and intelligent player can make use of, especially on a coordinated team. Their reasoning to remove it is faulty and doesn't support their plans to make Flash and Clairvoyance any less required. Less options does not equal variety and non-stop offense does not make for non-stop excitement and fun.

There are a number of threads on General Discussion that go into heavy detail about Fortify and the support for it. Just type fortify into advanced search in General Discussion and voice your opinion.

PhotonScatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

I usually find it worthless, but really entertaining if playing an all taunt/tank/revive team. Only if I feel like a jerk though.