Weekend Skin Sale: Spectral Fiddlesticks, Crimson Akali, and Warrior Princess Sivir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

Always wait for the weekend gentlemen. I'm saving my RP for when something comes on sale that I want. Patience is a virtue.... *rushes off to get pantheon skins...*

Manderlin

06-24-2010

It's a good thing that the spectral fiddle is not showing (on sale) in the store.....G*D forbid that someone would be able to buy it when its on sale!!!

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

oh nice i was just thinking yesterday how i couldnt wait for purple sivir to go on sale

Keegan320

06-24-2010

Praying for an ashe skin sale soon
Keep it up riot!

RatBoweR

06-24-2010

I dont use 2 of the champs but still gonna get all skins
thnx for discount

and yes yes plz fred ashe skin offer plz

Sexyrocker

06-24-2010

i'm so glad i got the signal bundle for kog'maw since now the skin i was waiting for is now on sail and i have just enough RP to get my Akali skin

Asroc

06-24-2010

Probably been said before, but Riot should consider applying weekend sales discounts retroactively for a few days prior to a sale. Having just bought one of the skins, the sale only makes me less likely to buy a skin at full price again.

chaose

06-24-2010

i knew i should've waited for the weekend to pick up fiddlesticks x.x

Meloku

06-24-2010

ppl so rich..

Lintire

06-25-2010

That Akali skin looks incredibly sweet. So, when all else fails (life) and your credit card is itching for use, theres only one place to turn.

And it's on special ^^