Why does Dom have reduced healing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

11-04-2011

Maybe its been answered before, but why exactly is there reduced healing on dom? Cuz all it seems to do is make Mundo terribad...

Apoy

11-04-2011

my guess is they wanted an all out no thought battle arena

Anniie

11-04-2011

Yeah it seems pretty dumb. Support is already underpowered.

FireJustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Mundo is already terribad.
It's no Dominion only fault.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

To prevent mega sustain tanky DPS like Yorick and Warwick from becoming nigh unkillable.

Although that still happens regardless of the healing debuff.

AstaorthX

11-04-2011

cuz towers are hella weak and they dont want them to be too strong so they nerf the healing so people cant tank the turrets as if they arent there and solo champs....plus that with health packs all over the map some people would never die

Aerodynamic

11-04-2011

It's to prevent siege, but the problem is that it destroyed a lot of people who have to rely on healing. There are a few champions with heals that do well on Dominion, but it wasn't because they were dependent on a healing mechanic, such as Sona, Warwick, Alistar. However champion that have been balanced around their heal are struggling such as Mundo, Vlad, and Nidalee. I personally think they need to remove the healing debuff, because it's making a few champs way too underpowered. (I believe you can still play nidalee effectively if you go tanky dps cougar form, so I should clarify ap nidalee as underpowered.)

Narogsun

11-04-2011

maybe they should remove that effect on vlad

TouchinMyself

11-04-2011

To make Vlad and Mundo cry

TouchinMyself

11-04-2011

Honestly though certain champs would just ruin all the fun for everyone. Imagine soraka without the nerf, imagine yorick with 20% more sustain!