Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Out of game / in game status and colorblindness.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cadenz

Adjudicator

07-23-2009

In regards to the green / yellow lights next to people to indicate in-game status, I suggest making these colors a bit farther on the color spectrum to facilitate those who are colorblind (like myself). Maybe use like a blue/red combo or using symbols like a green circle or yellow square to signify in-game status. This is a very minor quibble and I look forward to more games!

Darkmantis

07-23-2009

+1

My roommate is colorblind as well and this minor change would definitely make a difference. I would go with shapes though, because he can only see 2 colors out of the rainbow, so distance on the color spectrum means little to him.

B1gScr33n

07-23-2009

That is a very uncommon form of color blindness. Head injury?

Darkmantis

07-23-2009

Nope -- he was born that way. I believe he has some family history and his genes are crap... It's not a big deal anymore -- I just had to get used to not use colors to describe/identify things.