Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle build, help would be great!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revant tillywink

11-04-2011

Ok so i bought Trundle today, hes a great champion (as far as the two games i've played with him have told me) but im stuck as far as how to build him gos. not just the build but also what spells to max first along with runes,masterys etc. as far as i know for a build the only thing i really know i need is frozen mallet. is sheen a viable item? i like sheen! but any how your suport would be great thank you

sincearly, tillywink

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

11-04-2011

Trundle doesn't really need the frozen mallet to be completely honest. It's not that it's bad on him, he just doesn't have a lot of trouble sticking to people.

Mandatory: Wriggle's Lantern (MAP CONTROL), Merc Treads

Damage: Trinity Force (I grab phage first, but a lot of people prefer sheen), Atma's Impaler, Ghostblade.
Defense: Situational. Frozen Heart, Warmogs, Randuin's Omen and Force of Nature are some of my favourites.

Always level up your bite first. After that it's a personal choice. If you're jungling consider maxing out the pillar second for the lowered cooldown time and increased slow. In lane I usually prefer maxing out contaminate second, which makes Trundle an even stronger duelist. A friend of mine plays a mean Trundle and alternates between the two.

Seelyon

11-04-2011

This is how i run him: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-trundle-guide

WolfGasm

Recruiter

11-04-2011

well the core is gonna be wriggle's and merc tread then ur mid game goal is to get a triforce while trying to get tankier i suggest banshee's and a sunfire cape usually most teams are balanced out with AD and AP then finish it up with a ghostblade... but don't always use the same build try to get items suited for the match up good luck with him... I used to play him alot back then

Silent Reaper

11-04-2011

I suggest early game
Wriggles + Merc (assuming your jungling)

For a Utility Tank build go for
Wriggles - Merc - Spirit Visage
Sunfire - Trinity - X Item

StrykRaishou

11-05-2011

Wriggles+Mercs is pretty core on him...

From there, I usually build Triforce (but make sure to build some extra health/MR before your triforce if you're facing some fed champs), and from there I'll usually build Atmogs. If I'm dealing with a lot of AP, then Force of Nature, and then some health. Games usually end by that time..