Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to Log In

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silence7

11-04-2011

At the login screen i sit at loading and i just got this error report

mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (null)
clientId = "94B07247-920C-BBA5-0124-A5414C804A87"
correlationId = "4BE92926-9E4F-FE03-961E-701A4D64D384"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-04-2011

Quote:
Silence7:
At the login screen i sit at loading and i just got this error report

mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (null)
clientId = "94B07247-920C-BBA5-0124-A5414C804A87"
correlationId = "4BE92926-9E4F-FE03-961E-701A4D64D384"

Please remember -
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1203830

From RiotDaemon:

Quote:
RiotDaemon:
How to Create a Bug Report

Hey guys, I am going to go over how to write an effective bug report. This helps us process your issues at a faster rate and give attention to more issues.
First off, scan to see if there are any posts on the first two pages that seem to discuss this bug already. If there are, please go to that thread and provide any additional insight to help us with our bug tracking and fixing.
If the bug you found isn't easily found on the PBE boards, create a new post

There is more to that post, but that is the key point, particularly in bold. Many other people are having the same issue, please try to keep all your posts to one thread!

Also, Acetaminophen has stated that the PBE is currently having many problems, this is one of them.

I hope this information has helped!