Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toxicshrooms

11-04-2011

I love how you guys give junglers and melee everything. I love to play a lot of squishy champs, you give all these melee ways to jump to me, but give plenty of ranged no escape, now you are nerfing flash, so there is no way to get away from melee now. Thank you for nerfing us ranged squishies and buffing junglers to high heaven with nerfed flash and clairvoyance, as if a jungler wasn't dangerous enough, even wards can't protect you completely from a jungler. So thank you riot, for fixing something that wasn't broken and therefore ruining it. Why didn't you nerf ignite why you were at it, instead of someone being good or buying certain items, they just ignite you so you can lifesteal, even that is what your char is supposed to do. Nerf the range of tele, so people can't randomly show up and kill you. Also since you are so keen in taking away flash, I think you should make melee and ranged move speed the same again. Since now we really have no escape form someone like talon, thank you so very much. BTW at this moment, you only have 97 likes, obviously you are doing something only a few people actually support.

Chiquihuite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

inb4 everyone still takes flash because it's still a get-out-of-fail-free card.

These changes will do much more to hurt offensive uses of flash (like Annie, Skarner, Fiddle) =/

iwannabeapop

11-04-2011

this is completely retarded
encourage more aggressive gameplay? havent you realized that almost no one ever play tank anymore and that most people play tanks as dps?
fortify only lasts for 4, 5 seconds so how does that completely prevent people from pushing lanes? it has a god**** 250+ seconds of cd so if you wanna push go push after fortify.
as for nerfing flash, no comment. just wait and see how noob mages delete this game and pro mages win ****.
surge is the worst summonner spell ever and buffed heal is just bull****. wait and see how noobs own pro players just by using idiotic ****
farewell, league of legends, your time has passed, time for everyone to seek better games.

Carnack

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moko0chan View Post
Only bad and overextending players need flash if you are good you dont need to use flash to get kills or get away ever.
Bull. If the point is promote aggression you do not remove a tool that promotes that.

If we go buy your logic then most of the players in the gaming league were bad overextending players.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Cleanse + Surge Tryndamere FOTM

Newdel

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem Das Seine View Post
Not sure how I feel about the reduced range on Flash.

I wish Riot would give some ideas of numbers so I can appropriately assess how I feel about this, lol.

The cooldown nerfs on Flash and CV are obviously fine, but there's a big difference between Flash being nerfed 50 range and 150 range, and CV duration nerfed from 6 to 5 or from 6 to 3.5 seconds.

I just hope these aren't enormous nerfs, especially considering the Flash changes might shift the game to favor heroes with gap-closers even more than it currently does.
all users that play kassadin and ezreal will not be effected hence love this nerf isnt it awesome so many heros can do it for free and my summoner wont even let me escape now!

xAcclaimed

11-04-2011

This is bs :c now it's gonna be harder to know where junglers are and you can't escape from their ganks? lol really nice.

DivineTemplar

11-04-2011

But i liked clairevoyance although i never really used it often =[ and if u reduce flashes range or sumthing man.......

steamTRAIN1337

11-04-2011

Looks like I am going to be running Exhaust Cleanse on solo top and ranged carry now. Ghost is affected by slows too much to really be viable and destroying flash and buffing cleanse means that is what I am switching to.
Jungle ganks me? Lol, cleanse CC and exhaust you if I need to. Just made it out of a free kill and the summoners are back in less than 5 minutes!

TruLife Buttchug

Recruiter

11-04-2011

please please please stop listening to the baby children that complain constantly on the forums. It makes your game so much worse in the long run.