Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highdollar hoe

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrpheus View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing whether this shakes up the current meta or not.
how are you thinking it may shake it up? Just curious ... because I do hope it does haha

Jedem Das Seine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Not sure how I feel about the reduced range on Flash.

I wish Riot would give some ideas of numbers so I can appropriately assess how I feel about this, lol.

The cooldown nerfs on Flash and CV are obviously fine, but there's a big difference between Flash being nerfed 50 range and 150 range, and CV duration nerfed from 6 to 5 or from 6 to 3.5 seconds.

I just hope these aren't enormous nerfs, especially considering the Flash changes might shift the game to favor heroes with gap-closers even more than it currently does.

Tikem7

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatTransferGuy View Post
but what will shen bot pack?
I agree, teleport + fortify on shen = surprise taunt into super turret for unwary opponents

5imple

11-04-2011

nerf flash and buff cleanse?
welcome tryndamere...the new op

xD

MBJT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

What about revive?

Trotan

11-04-2011

Surge sounds like fun, been looking for a new summoner spell for my melee ADs and was tired of runing flash because it was so powerful.

Ztorm

11-04-2011

I understand that Flash is by far the strongest summoner spell right now, and for a long time I thought it should be nerfed. However, after playing the game for quite some time and watching a lot of pro games, I think it should remain untouched. Flash promotes the type of aggressive gameplay that Riot seem to want. It makes viewing the game more exciting, as it creates windows of opportunity to score kills on enemy champions. Flash also allows allows the most creativity in its use. You can flash over a wall to surprise an enemy champion, or use it to juke back over a ridge to escape.

TLDR: Flash makes the game exciting! Keep it the way it is!

jaybearsz

11-04-2011

lol at people saying remove flash, EVERYONE can use it..

Opatheas

11-04-2011

buff heal?!?! sounds great riot.....good choice......nice to know i can look forward to people playing with heal and getting kills they shouldnt be getting...AWESOME...smh

Seductivpancakes

11-04-2011

Not that I am overly worried about flash changes, but a reduced ranged and increased cool down nerf?

One or the other Riot. Not both.