Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taliesin

11-04-2011

Works for me. I dream of the day I get into the loading screen and see 9 or fewer Flashes.

Cheeto101

11-04-2011

Flash nerf is gonna hurt Fiddle, Kennen, WW and Skarner haaarrrrddd

Demoseth

11-04-2011

I approve whole-heartedly of the flash nerf!

Berseking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

wow, you want to increase aggresive play, but u nerf flash.
ok, lets tower hug until we go get some wards.

sometimes i think u are retarded riot

as my concern ganking a lane and making the enemy use flash is a well worth gank

Treyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

This WILL create more passive gameplay if there aren't other changes in the works. Tower damage is too high which makes it "safe" to sit in your tower, people will be afraid to push past river without flash so what ends up happening is a bunch of boring tower hugging on one side or the other and passive farming until people have the levels and gear to deal with, thats right, the tower damage. Cut tower damage, increase actual PvP.

LAG Jamón

11-04-2011

u gotta be fcking kidding me, flash nerf?, cv nerf?, wtf does 2 spells have of op?, i mean they have fcking big cd and cv come on is a fcking spell that last like 5 secs u can fight against that more buffs to noobs, flash has fcking big cd and is just alittle little blink and u make it even little? u trolling?, if i get downvotes is just because im right and if i get votes is because im even more right

I Thunderclese I

11-04-2011

I understand getting rid of rally, no one used. it.

But for the love of the game....why fortify? Fortify was under rated and under used. I loved it.

Kitkala

11-04-2011

with so many champs having a gap closer, playing a carry without flash is real **** hard...

h4h4h4

11-04-2011

cv nerf? thank you. nothing more annoying as a jungler than cv following your every move.

i feel like the flash nerf is just going to affect balance too much, though. champions like annie who can no longer flash initiate are going to get hit pretty hard.

Hey lm MVP

11-04-2011

Nerf flash you nerf every ap champion, i main ap champions, and without flash i am going to die, i will quit playing ap mid. I guess i'll start playing ad carrys.