Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

@People saying removing flash will make gameplay slower... When you had flash it was a free escape. So the gameplay was fast while they were chasing you I suppose, but once you use it you go back to tower hugging anyway.

EliteStomper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Can't wait for all the new "Flash underpowered" QQ

griffinax

11-04-2011

This would make all the champions with inbuilt blinks extremely viable, overpowered even.

beaulien2009

11-04-2011

if flash is nerfed then wont kass be more op???

EleJames

11-04-2011

I feel like flash makes players more aggressive. Are you promoting aggressive behavior by removing a get out-of-jail card?

Eletale

11-04-2011

Yay! nerf for both the spells I use the most... nice. On the other hand, Surge might be aura Sona's new best friend if other champs can enjoy the benefits.

Incoming new meta: Champions with escape mechanisms.

Lance Dragon

11-04-2011

Yes, Fortify made the games take longer as it should. The point of dominion is speed the point of classic is team fights. If 4 people can tower hug off a 5 man team push while their 5th person "back doors the turret" then forty was there to stop those insistent backdoor champs. Not to mention OMG the passive on fortify helps so much with champs that have problems lasthiting, i.e. Galio. So am i going to get off my turret and team fight ehh maybe but ill think twice about it.

Saiiyuu

11-04-2011

Everyone warmog atmas fast so much fun......

Waffle Euphoria

11-04-2011

Riot, you shouldn't really nerf Flash, the issue isn't with Flash's strength, but rather Ghost's weakness. Flash didn't become so popular until after Ghost was overly nerfed. I like the Rally replacement, it'll be fun to see how that works on Fighters, and while I have mixed feelings about removing Fortify, I do like the idea for Promote. Also, why don't you have anything to say about Revive, I'd really like for that spell to be looked at, seeing as it isn't really a viable option outside of Karthas at the moment. While I don't really hate the Cleanse buffs, if it does remove Ignite's DoT be ready for a QQ storm from the community. Finally, if you're going to nerf Clairvoyance, at least allow granting of vision to count towards assists, otherwise you're just driving the support class further into the ground.

redoredo107

11-04-2011

Awww... no more full tank team with fortify/heal in season 2 then.