Inside Design: Summoner Spells and Season Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexara

11-04-2011

Fort, I will miss getting kill assists using Fort across the map, saving my team mates from tower diving gank squads, I think this a terrible change.

Flash I use Flash for more aggressive play, flash toward targets behind them, through tower agro for kills, into the center of the fight using Fiddle and Kennen, out of trouble after being very aggressive. I don't agree with this.

I spent a day with Rally try to make it useful, I agree it is useless.

RIOT, you put a lot of effort into Dominion its very pretty but not as much fun as Classic, sorry not for me, its faster but you don't have the same emotional attachment to each game because you haven't earned your powers slowly like you do with Classic. Seems you keep making changes and including the new champions to help make that mode better, but in the process you are screwing up Classic.

Interested to see how many people are playing Dominion / Classic that you have had some time to collect the data, expected a surge of people to try it out and the it to die down quickly as people will miss the epic emotional roller coaster of the Classic mode and return. Can you make this data public?

Retcrusada

11-04-2011

I actually like this, but we gotta do something about trynd, I used to play him with ghost cleanse back in the day and he would just get out of control....

xErzaxScarletxFT

11-04-2011

Just make Flash a non damaging Shunpo.

Agent Indigo

11-04-2011

This makes me a sad panda. Increase the CD on flash, sure, I can understand that. But nerfing the range? Half the time it doesn't help me much anyways, it's not a guaranteed getaway by any means. Chances are the other champs chasing me have flash as well and can catch me up if they want to. Whenever I mid with a champ that has no escape mechanic, it's great to know I could probably escape with some health when flash is up and mid is mia. It lets me be more aggressive, otherwise I'd probably tower hug, to be honest. I'm not a pro player by any means, but this seems unnecessary. And what if the team has super mega slows, there's only so much tenacity I can get. Flash is my only chance against a lot of champs. Idk, seems wrong to me.

If you're gonna eliminate something, for goodness sake's get rid of revive. I don't think I've ever seen anyone use it. Ever.

somewhere

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
Chain 5 Surges together... your tank dies but hey you just Zerg Rushed through 3 turrets to an Inhibitor at level 6. Yeah I am telling you people will be running Surges and Ghost like crazy..... or Surge / Cleanse
do we even know how strong surge is gonna be yet?

Dashu16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I really like the clairvoyance change but it seems like the flash nerf is a bit harsh.

ZombieSlefgor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I think you should just make it so you can only flash is you haven't been hit for 3 seconds, much like the dota blink dagger

somewhere

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyriePrincess View Post
Just make Flash a non damaging Shunpo.
lol thats an intresting thought.

Cookie Chan

11-04-2011

So you're gonna promote any type of character with a gap closer / escape to be chosen gg riot.

Azusa Sama

11-04-2011

idk about exhaust bot lane now. its like then cleanse > exhaust in 1v1 fights bot cause cleans will get rid of exhaust.