Looking for 1 more for 3v3 Team (Elo Climbing)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dankberrys

11-04-2011

[CENTER]Were looking to put together a team of 3 to climb elo ladder. Please have experience with 3v3 gameplay and physics.[/CENTER]

*Must have Vent/Skype with a mic
*300+ Normal wins
*Be smart, don't feed, know when to engage
*(Bad games should look like (1-1 2-2 2-3 3-3 3-5) Not (1-5 2-7 3-8)
*Be Active, have flexibility on when you can be on
*Know how to play a variety of champions and roles.

We can pretty much play any champion that dominate in 3's.

We want to be a team that can work well with and practice and improve together as team.
Have a sense of humor and speak proper English please, also have a good internet.

We have competitive experience and know how to play competitively looking for others with the same intentions.

MLG Columbus 09, 10, 11

IGN- Dankberrys
IGN- DirtySchnitzel

add us if your interested and we can get some normals in and see if we have chemistry and go from there.

Thanks!,

TokenMaster

11-04-2011

Hey, I've been playing some ranked 3s with some friends of mine for a while, i play many different champs and roles and have been working everyday to help specialize them to the treeline. if you would like to play a view games and see how it goes i'd really enjoy to try to move up the ladders with you guys. let me know some common times you like to play and we can do a few normals and hopefully move quickly into the ranked world

MyNameIsMyName

Recruiter

11-05-2011

We are looking for people that are 100% committed to being on as much as possible, constantly scrimmaging against other clans/teams, practicing everyday so that when we're ready, we can start ranked and just shut down any sign of competition.

One thing that is most inportant to us, is for our third person to be from America. We use skype and the most important thing is for us is to communicate. We cant communicate with people we cannot understand. Im not being rude or making fun of anyone with an accent, but we need to be the most efficient that we can be.

We try to be on at around the same times. We exchange numbers so that we can tell each other that we are on, and tell each other to get online so that we can all practice and impove our skills. You need to be able to carry, tank, jungle, and solo in 3v3's and be around the same skill level at all of them.

We are really serious about this and if you can get back to us and be as committed and as serious as us, we would be more than happy to give you a test run.

*One last thing, we like to mess around, not in game, but when we talk, if you are easily tempered, then it probably would not be best to play with us. Were looking for someone who can take a joke, and know when were joking. So we need someone with a little personality.

Thanks Guys!,
DirtySchnitzel

Tactileneck

11-05-2011

I've added you in game and havn't even so much as seen you online. Send me a message or something.

RawSlit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I played one game with people who were randoms and got dominated, have played a ranked 3v3 since, mainly because there are no solo Q's, i play TT ALOT more then SR, i only recently started playing SR because of ranked, and still i dont do normal games, in TT i can play everything but a support, not like TT needs a support, im on alot and have skype (no mic for vent) add me ingame "RawSlit" and we can talk more, im banned at the moment for cursing out feeders, ironicly, but im unbanned 11/7/11 So when im on you can talk to me then. Look forward to talking to you soon.

PST: I mainly play nocturne, pantheon, tryndamere, akali, and olaf, i mainly play people who dominate early game and i can rush a wriggles and get early dragon kills and start farming off the jungle

Espilon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Hey, can i play? i have skype and a mic and am very active player i can play at least one champ for any role so just hit me up.

IGN- Espilon

KimchiDestroyer

11-09-2011

i added u

Shadowkirbyness

11-10-2011

It looks like you've been having some pretty bad games too...
3-9, 2-12, 4-8, 0-6, 1-6
And no offense but you're not even ranked? Looks like you've been playing quite a bit of ranked games, you should at least be bronze. I think it's better not to ask so much of others until you can meet those expectations yourself.
I'm not trying to put you down here, it's just that that one criteria is a little over the top. everyone has bad games and they can feed. So asking people to have bad games where they don't feed is kinda blah.

Yefo

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkirbyness View Post

It looks like you've been having some pretty bad games too...
3-9, 2-12, 4-8, 0-6, 1-6
And no offense but you're not even ranked? Looks like you've been playing quite a bit of ranked games, you should at least be bronze. I think it's better not to ask so much of others until you can meet those expectations yourself.
I'm not trying to put you down here, it's just that that one criteria is a little over the top. everyone has bad games and they can feed. So asking people to have bad games where they don't feed is kinda blah.
I was kinda thinking this too.

Besides, games not about K/D. Especially if you're team is behind, for example, if you can get drag (but die), it's 100% worth it in most situations. You can't look at somebody's K/D and instantly know if they played a bad game, or "how" bad they played.

A loss is a loss.