Vayne Sona and Poppy,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiseman Silo

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firlyean View Post
Riot confirmed it in the forums somewhere, It'll take a while to find the post, but old timers with the lore can vouch for me. I did not get this from the wiki, I got this from discussion a few months back.

I use wiki sometimes as a reference, because wiki is basically a compilation and organising of all the lore stuff riot's released, it's actually fairly accurate and much less work than having to go digging in 'Riot's lore'. Much of things stated and claimed in the wiki are actually cited and referenced, there are still some quirks to iron out, but for the most part it's reliable, you just need to know what can be trusted and what's not.
Ya but the very info we're taking about isn't sighted.

Firlyean

11-09-2011

wat info you talking about? The riot post?

MercTroop

11-09-2011

Being a city state champ usually just means you have residency and live in a certain city. City state representative is determined by who is fighting on behalf of a city interests at any given moment. Chogoth could be considered a city state representative of Demascia if he was summoned to fight on Demascia behalf. Best example probably MF fighting on behalf of Noxus vs Ionia.

You don't need to have City states interest in mind to represent them.

I could see Poppy and Sona moving to a different City state and changing their City state status. Vayne is invested in Demascia, it's implied she isn't the only night hunter. She represents a secret group in the same way Leblanc does. Given how Demascia has strictest laws of all the City States, Vayne must have some strong political connections to get away with what she does.

Firlyean

11-09-2011

Poppy's not going anywhere in the near future, it's required by her job to live in Demacia. Sona is a meh... As for Vayne, only thing we know about her is that she acts independently from the Demacian order, which we know for definite. She's probably like Mundo, she just doesn't get caught doing the things she does. If she has any connections at all, it'd be her nobility status.

Wiseman Silo

11-09-2011

Quote:
Poppy's not going anywhere in the near future, it's required by her job to live in Demacia. Sona is a meh... As for Vayne, only thing we know about her is that she acts independently from the Demacian order, which we know for definite. She's probably like Mundo, she just doesn't get caught doing the things she does. If she has any connections at all, it'd be her nobility status.
Its not that Mundo gets caught its that he's allowed to do as he pleases since becoming a Zaun City-state representative.

Firlyean

11-09-2011

Actually no, Zaun never allowed him to do as he pleased, I can find nothing in the JoJ or his background stated as such. In fact everything points to the contrary, where Zaun has to keep aquitting him of the 'abductions' because they couldn't find any evidence.

All I can find close to what you said is actually Noxus allowing Mundo to do as he pleases, and at best that is only a rumour and is not concrete.

It's more of an open secret I guess, everyone knows it's Mundo behind the 'disappearance' of people, but nobody can do anything about because efforts are all in vain, nobody can find any physical evidence linking Mundo to the disappearance.

Wiseman Silo

11-10-2011

Quote:
Actually no, Zaun never allowed him to do as he pleased, I can find nothing in the JoJ or his background stated as such. In fact everything points to the contrary, where Zaun has to keep aquitting him of the 'abductions' because they couldn't find any evidence.

All I can find close to what you said is actually Noxus allowing Mundo to do as he pleases, and at best that is only a rumour and is not concrete.

It's more of an open secret I guess, everyone knows it's Mundo behind the 'disappearance' of people, but nobody can do anything about because efforts are all in vain, nobody can find any physical evidence linking Mundo to the disappearance.
Ya it was Noxus that I was refering to.

Firlyean

11-10-2011

Than it's Noxus, not Zaun, stop saying Zaun.

Wiseman Silo

11-10-2011

Quote:
Than it's Noxus, not Zaun, stop saying Zaun.
Zaun.