Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Client doesn't me log in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoricuaHLM

11-04-2011

Keeps saying unable to connect and tells me to go to the support website, but none of that is helping and every time I try to log in it screws up my internet, so I don't know what to do.

PRPatxi

11-04-2011

Yesterday the servers where having problems and are currently offline, they will be back on when the problem is solved.

BoricuaHLM

11-04-2011

but servers say that they are online so wtf? is this to get me angry?

EU MightyBone

11-04-2011

Dude Servers maybe online but at the moment login and pvp chat has some issues as we played on it yesterday were nearly unplayable so ... they diecided to fix it and enable log in

PRPatxi

11-04-2011

Quote:
BoricuaHLM:
but servers say that they are online so wtf? is this to get me angry?

There's time for testing stuff, if you just want to play do it on the live server. They are doing their best to get it back online so you should not be pissed at something like that.

BoricuaHLM

11-04-2011

okay i get it server online but not online I got it just gotta wait i guess

Declipse

11-04-2011

Again, the "Online" status means that the game servers are up, not the login servers.