Leaving in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

11-04-2011

I was just wondering, does riot do anything when people are reported for leaving? It's just ridiculous how many people leave in ranked games, and it never seems to be on the enemy's side either. I had one person feed the other team over and over on purpose say "I've been "reported" hundreds of times and i still havent gotten banned" so it makes me wonder.

Sigh -.- 7 losses in a row. I'll admit my cait and galio losses were my own fault but it erks me when a team is doing good and someone leaves, like my last three effing games.

coffee break

11-04-2011

Leavers, feeders, and trolls will always exist in ranked games, and it happens to everyone :\ There are tons of people out there who are just like the person you described, and that's the purpose of the report system, which consequently leads to the tribunal if said person is reported enough. I doubt riot could handle all of the bans by themselves on top of all of the work they're doing with the actual game itself. Just keep your head up and keep playing. In the end, just remember that it's a game, and it's supposed to be fun (:

Bardiel8

11-05-2011

I've dropped to 1100 ELO from 7 straight losses in ranked. Its been a lot of fun playing 5v4 abd if the 4 remaining 1-2 have fed all game (and continue to do so). Where's my Dota 2 key?

iamgrunt

11-05-2011

same thing happened to me, both a year ago and just now. Started out in ranks winning a few games, then I just lose straight up for many many games in a row and my elo becomes non-existent.

COLT FROM TEXAS

11-06-2011

imo they should get a week ban from ranked, and have it increases if the person repeats for the same thing. and yes i agree it is a game, but i dont have fun losing 4v5 with nothing i can do. thanks for wasting my 20-40 mins of time so i could lose