Is Rammus good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBellTolls

12-11-2010

Idk I solo tryns that are fed on rammus OK.

Sinrite

12-11-2010

Rammus may not be the best or most popular tank, but he's probably the most fun.

Yes, caster heavy teams can hurt a bit, but taunt keeps them from casting for 3 seconds, so not too shabby.

Want to reinvent the wheel every 12 seconds? Roh-KAY!

AustralianGamer

05-13-2011

YE

AustralianGamer

05-13-2011

Nearly at 3k IP, might try him.

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

rammus is really good. all you need to do is pick a fight in the chat with their AD carry and then say "lets 1v1" then laugh as you kick the **** out of them and can't do anything. but seriously, rammus, his job to to focus the ad carry as they can't really do anything against him. DO NOT focus casters with him. they'll kill you.focus on all of the AD people, like if there's xin or tryn on the other team, kill them as much as possible.

Yeh

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong98123 View Post
rammus is really good. All you need to do is pick a fight in the chat with their ad carry and then say "lets 1v1" then laugh as you kick the **** out of them and can't do anything. But seriously, rammus, his job to to focus the ad carry as they can't really do anything against him. Do not focus casters with him. They'll kill you.focus on all of the ad people, like if there's xin or tryn on the other team, kill them as much as possible.
Attachment 308499

Woot Elite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarderous View Post
I made an account months ago but couldnt play now that I can play is Rammus any good?
Rammus is OKAY

/thread

Loliraptor

10-30-2011

He is Ok.

BrightNooblar

10-30-2011

He's pretty OP in dominion. AD carries and glass cannons everywhere....

Michael Kane

10-30-2011

I have had so many rage moments because of him, there is something about the fact that he can kill you by making you attack him that I find unfair