Surviving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-03-2011

How to do it?

As a squishy AD carry i find that i am just constantly focused and melted in a team fight before i can do anything. Late game i have enough lifesteal and my defense item will keep me alive. But during the middle game teamfights i find that i can't do anything before getting destroyed.

So how do i live long enough to do my job?

Mhantra

11-03-2011

Unfortunatley, this depends on the rest of your team, though where you stand, whenyou engage and your anticipation of theother team all make a difference.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Usually the best solutions are...

CCs, Position, Get defense item.

CCs: Obvious one, if you are ashe, just send an arrow right in their face.

Position: Some champion have high range, such as highlevel trist, or Caitlyn. Caitlyn can position herself over a wall and still be able to autoattack the enemy, this is a good way to help your team if you are at low hp and still want to do some damage.
(Caster example will be Xerath....Stand over the wall and keep bombarding them)

Item: Banshee. Banshee is a good item for any squishy as it gives you some MR to avoid enemy caster burst, a spell shield that blocks CCs, and also provide some HP and Mana if you need them.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-04-2011

Yes i agree with all of this, but it does not help me, sorry i should have explained better. I play Corki who needs to get up in there face to do dmg (fairly short ranged, gatling gun mele). He also has no CC. I have no problems with geting a banshees, but if i get it mid game it will hurt my damage output. It is possibly a situation with no good solutions but i would appreciate all the help i can get =)

Mambazo

11-04-2011

You must know where to position yourself, and when to engage. Teamfights generally have 3 phases, initiation/burst/cleanup. Your job as corki is to hurl missiles during initiation, AVOID the enemy tank's initiation and their mage attempts to burst your team after that initiation, then head in during the cleanup phase after your own tank and mages hurl their first volley, and start dpsing.