Shyvana- Carchidian playstyle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petersex

11-03-2011

Just a few things about my perspective of Shyvana that I'd like to share/be critiqued.

http://i41.tinypic.com/w9tkxs.png is the build

http://i40.tinypic.com/fv9193.png is a more in-depth concept behind the playstyle.

Nguyensane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Good nocturne guide.

Petersex

11-03-2011

Thanks ^_^

frenzykio

11-03-2011

Lol wtf

Cenerae

11-03-2011

Aside from the bashing of the player you got going on there, are we expected to take any of the rest of it seriously?

IE the part about saying how wit's end is bad because shyvana has to run into melee range, but black cleaver is good?

Nearika

11-04-2011

You can't say that Wit's end is bad over Black Cleaver or the other way around. You have to get the items that work against your enemies. If the other team can kite you easily, black cleaver or wits end are probably bad items. Sprit Visage may be more useful in this case.

If your enemies cant kite/stun/slow you all day long, then black cleaver if you need to deal damage, or wits end if you need a tanky build.

Petersex

11-04-2011

Your missing the point which is that you get Witt's to dampen magic damage, but having to auto attack to do so is a crutch. He probably had no enemies that were AP regardless.

GangstaBlasta

11-04-2011

you guys are both ****** feedlords. the only reason you managed to go positive as new op champ is because obviously there were 3 disconnects or just all br teams. the best build for the new champ is movement boots and zeal stacking because when playing new champ you need to move fast and kill fast

Petersex

11-04-2011

That is very true, I never thought about it that way. Carchidi did mention mid-interview that she's extremely fast, so Zeal stacking would suit her quite well.