This map needs serious balancing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

The problem of 3s is not as big as everyone seems to think, i have played more than 2000 games on TT and i have found that the best solution is trying to make a balanced team even if you play with 2 randoms, for example, on everyteam there should be a champion with a real stun (1-2 sec) or a permaslow plus is really that hard to get a exhaust? at least have one per team, that solves the trynda problem or shut down any other ad carry, and for singed try to get a champion which can attack fast and give him a madreds, thats not hard at all,and dont perma lock on champion selection that wont work

LOLundertaker88

06-10-2012

This map really does need to be fixed. I've basically had enough of it to be honest.

Let me start by saying, basically anyone who says the following people arent overpowered are just afraid to say their opinion.

Trynda is not OP on summoners rift. But on f-ing TT he is the worst. He can fight an entire teamfight and no matter how much CC he can always resort to endless gay, in-kit flash over the 1000 walls on TT.

Jax, no matter how good you do his attack speed buff late game allows him to jungle clear in around 5 seconds and kill just about anything that moves.

No matter how bad these champs start the snowball out of control and can just rip thru turrets and champs. I just played a game where this jax started 1 and 5. They were able to drag the game out by the terrible fountain right next to the turret and he became god in a matter of minutes.

Also, if a champ needs a ton off CC to be countered and vast and useless consideration of how they should be approached, they are OP. I've used every CC in the book on trynd (on 3v3) and it never pays off. Fricken ult is up for every **** teamfight on TT. Its like an anivia egg on steroids. /rant

NZTroll3r

Recruiter

06-11-2012

yi is mean in 3v3