Wukong build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalixin

11-03-2011

Alright. I am trying to figure out how to build wukong that will be good for nearly any battle situation.

Can some of you give me some input on which choices will have the best synergy with his skill set and eachother?

Boots:

MERCURY TREADS: nice MR because i get none in my build. tenacity is great too.
BERSERKER GREAVES: Attack speed goes well with nimbus. They are low cost too
IONIAN BOOTS: CDR for ult and crush blow spam.

Offensive/defensive items:

PHANTOM DANCER: Attack speed and crit for well with nimbus. Move speed is good in general and really good for escaping with my W or chasing to get in nimbus range.

BLOODTHIRSTER: Lifesteal.. kind of important on AD champions. Also the damage goes really well with the high scaling he has - amazing with max stacks. Also stacks like warmogs.. so more minions makes you ridiculously strong.. and with warmogs giving you so much hp, you are less likely to lose BT stacks from dying.

INFINITY EDGE: Crit goes well with attack speed and crit damage goes well with that crit. Phantom/inf edge seem great with nimbus. And that AD with 1.1 and 1.2 ratios.. eek.

WARMOGS: Survivability. Enough said. + atmas... damage ftw.

ATMAS: This used with warmogs... tanky DPS meta... Also with MR from merc treads, along with my passive, I will have a lot of hp, armor and MR in team fights.

TRINITY FORCE: good all around. move speed, crit, damage, health, etc. Also, the sheen early game is ridiculous with crushing blow, and lategame the trinf force is even more ridiculous with crushing blow.

Youmuus ghostblade, frozen mallet, black cleaver, and starks may be good... but i think of them as 2nd tier compared to the ones listed already... for wukong anyways.

theplqa

11-03-2011

PD and IE are a no.
Warmogs,Atma's,and Tri Force are the items you need.After that FoN or Banshee's for the MR and whatever else you need.Wit's End,Sunfire Cape,and Frozen Mallet to name a few other options.

Dakkas

11-03-2011

Malzahar thanks you for giving him lots of gold

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=4136

Basically...

Boots: Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads.

Don't bother with IE and PD.

Kalixin

11-03-2011

I just did
berserker
trin force
bloodthirster
inf edge
warmogs
atmas

I MAIN malzahar.... and i ruined their malzahar 1 on 1 ( i killed him b4 he could even ult because of nimbus/crushing/decoy. I halved him with just my Q E and my ult killed him. Maining malz, i must say he was good.. but i was too OP.

Exhaust, ignite, with 21-0-9 with the build i just listed. yup. thats what im doing. I MIGHT change serker for merc treads though.

Runes: Armor per lvl, MR per lvl, flat arm pen.. quints... 1 of each

Kalixin

11-03-2011

also i carried vs a team that we were 28-42 against. I just satrted shining once i got my 1st 4 items i listed. MY damage output was so much.. then i got warmogs and i didnt die and i held max BT stacks.. it was just unfair lol.

Dakkas

11-03-2011

I'm not even going to bother with this thread

I like having builds that are filled to the brim with the most expensive items in the world

Boomstick II

11-03-2011

Aegis
Ghostblade
Trinity
Merc Treads
Wriggle's
Situational

That's a fairly decent cheap build that you could do

The build I'd prefer given lots of gold would be:
Warmog's
Atma's
Ghostblade
Merc Treads
Infinity Edge
Trinity

You don't have a lot of sustain, unfortunately, but you'll wreck in team fights. You'd probably be able to get an early wriggles and sell it later (for early game sustain, then late game you don't need as much sustain, you just need to win team fights)

frenzykio

11-03-2011

atmogs triforce is a MUST for wukong. I really like rushing brutalizer in lane as it gives me SOOmuch damage, and then other defensive items that give health or resists for tanky dps

AquaDragon42

11-04-2011

what about early game? On nearly every guide I see for Wukong the main core contain Boots and either Philosopher's Stone or Wriggles Lantern. Both are good, but I dont know which one to build into first before going into Phage (then Trinity).