The frost Archer, a Ranked Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railgunftw

11-04-2011

I like getting wriggles first when I'm against a strong laner, gives me sustain and makes farming a lot easier. Also helps with early dragons and you get a free ward with it, personally I think it's worth delaying my build for.

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by railgunftw View Post
I like getting wriggles first when I'm against a strong laner, gives me sustain and makes farming a lot easier. Also helps with early dragons and you get a free ward with it, personally I think it's worth delaying my build for.
I do agree this is not a bad item but since the current meta is Support + carry bot you dont really need lifesteal early unless your support has no heal. Not bad but IMO not best beacause you need more dmg on player then on minion... just my personal taste tho you play like you want... if you would go mid or top solo with ashe then yes it is a very viable item.

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Thanks for the comments everyone i made few change in the gude to make it better for the next viewer !!!

theplqa

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solcroft View Post
And AD items are mitigated by armor, too. Your point?
So you build Magic Penetration on AD carries?
Madred's deals magic damage,so you can't just get a last whisper or black cleaver to still deal good damage.You will have to get a magic pen item,and since you're an AD Carry you won't build any magic pen items.

Also when I said hugely mitigated I meant it.Even if they only have 100 MR the damage is dropped to a tiny 2%.

Bloodthirster provides lifesteal as well as damage.
PD provides Crit chance and MS as well as AS.

What possible reason is there to get a Madred's on Ashe?

adriuz

11-04-2011

Hey whats your masteries?

Sp4rKz

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriuz View Post
Hey whats your masteries?
I use 21/0/9 Masteries with point in the armor pen and 15% magic pen in the offensive tree, Make sure you place 1 point in the buff duration for when i get red. SOrry it wasnt in the guide. I,m gonna add it.