If you want to support CDE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreXxiN

11-03-2011

Leave your favorite player's stream open without adblock. You don't even have to watch it, just mute it and leave it on. Hopefully the money they get from streaming makes up for the WCG fail.

It's what I'm doing anyway. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanlaen View Post
You probably want to make sure you don't have a bandwidth limit if you plan on doing this.

WindKalas

11-03-2011

This is a much better suggestion then flaming the hell out of Dignitas, good looking out.

SaintnotVicious

11-03-2011

Been doing this not for Saint's stream.

FarmerJohnBalls

11-03-2011

Yah also Dignitas still did not tell us who informed Voyboy about the bo3 sets thing and why they sent the email after they lost

Sabbiee

11-03-2011

I tend to do this everyday at home, I leave a stream on (<3 Dyrus &GBob) before I head to work. I don't know if it helps but I assume it does.

NPCDoran

11-03-2011

Most people who want to "support CDE" want to see them play in a tournament where the best players of each country are on one team, much like the World Cup in soccer/football. Revenue from streams won't compensate that.

Zarathustra

11-03-2011

I do that only for smaller streamers like Vman7
These guys have enough viewers already, tho I guess I can watch multiple streams at once

Sabbiee

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCDoran View Post
Most people who want to "support CDE" want to see them play in a tournament where the best players of each country are on one team, much like the World Cup in soccer/football. Revenue from streams won't compensate that.
Revenue keeps top players playing. Yes we did miss out on a tournament with them but to keep them playing you give them money.

DreXxiN

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbiee View Post
I tend to do this everyday at home, I leave a stream on (<3 Dyrus &GBob) before I head to work. I don't know if it helps but I assume it does.
It does and it's what I do overnight when I don't need to restart my computer for Saintvicious, Dyrus, or Reginald.

If enough people start doing this, it won't remedy the situation but it might be a little more comforting to know they won't be uncomfortable financially because they have supporters.

SaintnotVicious

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCDoran View Post
For saint at least, I thought I remembered him saying that he would probably get more money from streaming anyway. I think this was for WCG, it might have been for something else though.