Priscilla's Needs to Go

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

I have to agree with Priscilla's being anti-fun.. Doesn't matter if its being used by a teammate even, it still is anti-fun when said teammate thinks stealth+mobility+priscilla's = autowin .. but then they never help fight and leaves your team playing a 4v5

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
I read this and thought about a dagger
gogo dark souls! I did too

Kalarepa

11-04-2011

I don't understand people, who think that Priscilla is good. It's like I would say that Tiamat is awesome for SR, because sometimes enemies will stand very close to each other.
The longer Dominion works, the more people learn how to play it. Which means, Priscilla becomes more and more useless in every day.

Kiddalee

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Dedicated back-cap champions lose games for their team in games where people know to have someone always chilling near your points.
A good backdoor player can transition to a more solid playstyle once his opponents figure him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Dedicated back-cap champions are frustrating to play against in lower-skill games and Priscilla's encourages their use.
I just don't care about these fools. I don't even think anyone this stupid exists. I think your argument is hypothetical.

Doing what works is not degenerate. It's winning.

MrSmileyy

11-04-2011

when the opponent is holding a solid defense you cant break, a quick backcapper can turn the tide. The issue is the backcappers that try do nothing but that, and build poorly to be useless in fights. Quickly grab a point, neutralize it then leave if they are coming or full cap if not, then double back up to top and help take it back while one of them starts to recap their mid.

Time and place...time and place...

Darmival

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
A good backdoor player can transition to a more solid playstyle once his opponents figure him out.

I just don't care about these fools. I don't even think anyone this stupid exists. I think your argument is hypothetical.

Doing what works is not degenerate. It's winning.
The problem is that a lot of games are LOST due to priscilla bads

SandWraithOP

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit17 View Post
cept ninja cappers lose 99.99% of the games for their teams.
this

the goal is to hold 3 points

gj wasting 1600g on an item u couldve used to hold the point

but nope u died again

whats to be expected boots of mobility/priscillas

2600 g just for boots and faster caps and a speed boost lol

why not buy something useful

Xerexsus

11-04-2011

If I can get Rammus I almost always just go for backdooring and my first item after initial is blessing. I also don't solo queue though and have a team that not only knows I'm going to do this but they pick champs that allow them to do well even when down a player. I have something like 15 wins and 3 losses doing this.

Blessing does seem problematic on Rammus in that I can zoom up to a point and work on it a bit and then if someone comes to scare me off I can simply give them the run around and go right back to work on the same point. No one can really keep up with him and that reduced cap time really makes a difference.

If it were more of a gold sink and/or lowered your MS some to compensate for the reduced cap time I might think twice about buying it before an item that will for sure contribute more to my or my team's survival if I need to join them.

Sl1vers

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerexsus View Post
If I can get Rammus I almost always just go for backdooring and my first item after initial is blessing. I also don't solo queue though and have a team that not only knows I'm going to do this but they pick champs that allow them to do well even when down a player. I have something like 15 wins and 3 losses doing this.

Blessing does seem problematic on Rammus in that I can zoom up to a point and work on it a bit and then if someone comes to scare me off I can simply give them the run around and go right back to work on the same point. No one can really keep up with him and that reduced cap time really makes a difference.

If it were more of a gold sink and/or lowered your MS some to compensate for the reduced cap time I might think twice about buying it before an item that will for sure contribute more to my or my team's survival if I need to join them.
Which is why I wish they would just implement a much lower hardcap run-speed versus figuring out if this item or that is ruining the balance. It's like treating the symptoms and not the disease ....

Catbus9

11-04-2011

I agree with the idea of doing something to reducing the strength of backdooring. it's one of the reasons that you can't capitalize on success in dominion, you can't really hold 4 points, because you'll just overextend and get backdoored. (unless you're completely stomping the other team, but against a competent opponent.. never works.)

1234567 ... 11