[Suggestion] Issue with leavers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectifier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Solution: Pause button/Wait X seconds/Surrender/Loss forgiven/ip still given to winners

plz consider this riot ^

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
with the spectator changes coming...perhaps that utility should be thought of eh eh?..... ...or qing up as a spec-fill-in and only getting vision for one teams side....give him an even longer delay and having vision for both teams may not be too op....nah probably still op...but what if you couldn't see wards....delay duh....nvm just give him a longer delay and having vision for both teams probably wouldn't be negative
Acutally I think having a sub on the team,spectating with no delay, but only vision of the map from his own team was the best idea.

And yes, please make it so that bots can be in normal games in the case of AFK. If you're worried about feeding, could you decrease the reward you get for killing them?

Speaking of bots.....there should be a hard difficulty setting for Co-op vs AI. Mainly because there are not alot of options for players who want to practice for ranked, without doing PvP

Blinkfenix

12-21-2011

15 games in a row, leavers/afk within 5 minutes when my team isnt even losing im FED UP every game i get has a stupid afk or leaver, or auto lock idiot, or just some trolls causing chaos within the team (ie pissing everyone off, calling everyone else noobs when he/she is 0/10/0)