Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to contribte but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

11-03-2011

Why must I get to level 30 and re-obtain my runes again?

Can't really test stuff when testers have to grind up, somehow since no one queues, to get to the point where they can give their input through testing.

Tyceemo

11-03-2011

Is that the first time you logged in? If so just relog and you should get level 30.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

Quote:
Tyceemo:
Is that the first time you logged in? If so just relog and you should get level 30.

As Tyceemo said - you do not have to grind to hit 30 again. If you relog to the game client, you should become level 30.

If that does not work, play some random game full of bots, either exit it early or play it out - when the match ends, you should be level 30.

One of these two methods will work. Though I believe it is much faster if you relog, as Tyceemo said.

Hope that helps!

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

11-03-2011

What Werewolf Trey said.

Also, you get an almost rediculous amount of IP and RP from this and can spend that on champs and runes. It's also completely optional. If you don't like it, go away and let us test in peace.