Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHunter

06-10-2011

On page 6, it says "As the game loads you see the enemy team, and more importantly for the ONLY TIME in the game you can see the enemies summoner spells." You can press "tab" any time during the game to view summoner spells :P

Omnomnomlette

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

Brillant!
Could pass this off as a professionally written guide made for money if you didn't include F*CK every second line tho ;D

Burncroft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Thanks so much for this guide Heretic, I guess I'm one of those players you described, I believe I've hit a plateau, I'm as skillful as I'll ever be. But I've overlooked the psychological aspect of playing against people. After so many games they all become bots in my head and i tend to treat them as so. Obviously that's a recipe for failure. So, thank you for pointing out the advantage of mind games. I too am an avid poker player, so using the same mindset will probably bring me some better results. Kudo's to you for putting the effort into this, and I'm looking forward to 3.1.

Burncroft

06-15-2011

After reading this guide, I decided to apply your advise, and the results were pretty great. I started observing my own tendencies, how i react to being harassed in lane, my true playing style, etc.. And I have to say, I've developed some bad habits. But now i know, and with knowing comes improvement. I'm not sure if it was what you said exactly that improved my performance, I'm thinking it was just from going into these games with a better attitude, a better outlook on the game and myself. Your guides have a way of giving a bit of an ego boost to the readers lol. Confidence may be contagious. Well, thanks again Heretic.

Burncroft

06-15-2011

Oh, p.s. Orianna is GREAT for mind games. Absolutely amazing. Her zoning capabilities are top of the line. If you assert yourself with her and let your opponent know getting close to her ball only means death, they will do everything they can to avoid the ball. Which completely takes the focus off of Orianna herself. I had people avoiding her ball at all cost and not even notice I was right behind them auto attacking them to death lol. She's perfect for baiting, have them chase you (ball positioned on yourself) drop your slow, send the ball to attack, then right back to protect you. If your feeling particularly froggy, drop the slow, attack, positioning the ball right behind them, pop your ulti and wail away. I seriously think she should be added to your list. And if I don't get a reply from you after writing all of this..... I'll totally disown you xD lol

Makaidos

06-17-2011

my god... your a sadistic genius.

Makaidos

06-17-2011

btw just my last round before reading this I did quite well, but lost, although I could recall most of it and your guide rang true.... For example, I was thinking back on a AP Evelynn the other team had who was quite good, had great awareness and could snatch up our twisted fate and disappear before our eyes. I remember me saying "I like AD Evelynn", and she said "That's why you don't win" and later, when our fiddlesticks, who was doing very well that match, killed her in a 1v1, I said, "AD evelynn would have won that" after that it seemed that she was playing too aggressively, and even our feeder twisted fate could start to 1v1 her. But really, you should include mordekaiser as a recommended hero. He is intimating as hell, with his amazing push skillz, and he is easy to play. Also, he is a fantastic character for standing and fighting, my last game where i was 19 7 25 I got some amazing triple and double kills just by killing caitlyn with my mad skillz, and having her destroy her teamates with her DPS.

BenCol

06-17-2011

OMG, that was amazing. Thank you so much for that!

Fighthesky

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHunter View Post
On page 6, it says "As the game loads you see the enemy team, and more importantly for the ONLY TIME in the game you can see the enemies summoner spells." You can press "tab" any time during the game to view summoner spells :P
That is a rather new addition. : /

PapayaJuice

Recruiter

07-02-2011

Wow, this thread is still alive? I read this when I first started playing LoL, and I'm extremely happy to see that it's still being circulated around some players. It really is a great guide.